OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 3 - Not Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Robert Griffin III Says He Was Sexually Harassed While Playing for Washington Football Team (msn.com)

looks like Little Danny's favorite is biting back. The comedy continues.

Also; how in the world can a basketball team block any use of wolves? Red Wolves would be awesome, and that's not infringing on the Timberwolves at all. Whatever, I honestly hate this team.

The ONLY angle I can see where he comes off looking ok in this disclosure, is if it was some coach or better yet, a top Exec….

If this dude says some female harassed him……bad look for him right? Does anyone care?

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
The ONLY angle I can see where he comes off looking ok in this disclosure, is if it was some coach or better yet, a top Exec….

If this dude says some female harassed him……bad look for him right? Does anyone care?

So if a female harassed him he shouldn't come forward? Nobody would care? interesting...

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So if a female harassed him he shouldn't come forward? Nobody would care? interesting...

I mean of it was some female Admin who was flirting too much with him, is anyone really batting an eyelash? He better come strong or his little Me2 moment is going to splat loudly IMO. Has to be a coach or Exec for it to be worthy of this kind of Marketing effort.

I guess it could be one of his former GF/Ex, whatever he had going on in his time here, one of them could have been harassed…

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I mean of it was some female Admin who was flirting too much with him, is anyone really batting an eyelash? He better come strong or his little Me2 moment is going to splat loudly IMO. Has to be a coach or Exec for it to be worthy of this kind of Marketing effort.

In reality, no they won't care. But IMO it just points to the double standard.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
upload_2021-12-5_10-28-11.png

How many revenge TDs over the top of the secondary will he have today?

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Even when Heinicke totally dialed in and making great decisions, the floaty quality of the passes does make me nervous

Sep 19, 2008
Lions wins helps as Vikings were 5-6 or something and in the playoff hunt. Now they are 5-7.

More separation between us and them this year. Good win Lions.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Sep 19, 2008
Plus, f*** Cousins
I don't really care about Cousins anymore, person wise he seems pretty cool

That being said the Heinicke sensation is > the Kurt "you like that" phenoms, Kirk never showed up for MNF here. I went to the game on MNF against Dallas and they lost :laugh:

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad