OT: Washington Football Team 2021 Offseason Thread 2: Roster Roulette

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Would he be #1 or 2 here? IOW, would he even face top corners?
I think he'd be #2 -- but if it takes the kind of money being talked about here, it'd be a hard pass for me.
It feels like McLaurin is everything RR and the current regime want their players to be -- I don't see them doing anything that could be seen as knocking TML back a peg.

Reactions: kicksavedave

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I think he'd be #2 -- but if it takes the kind of money being talked about here, it'd be a hard pass for me.
It feels like McLaurin is everything RR and the current regime want their players to be -- I don't see them doing anything that could be seen as knocking TML back a peg.

Exactly, they need to bring in a #2 at #2 pay to compliment Terry, then let the large collection of "also guys" compete to fill out 3-5. Set Terry up for the semi annual "franchise your best player twice in a row then let him walk for nothing" routine we appear to have perfected.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
NFL mock draft: Updated 3-round projections with compensatory picks (usatoday.com)

They have Washington taking Rashod Bateman at 19, Kellen Mond at 50, Walker Little at 74 and Israel Mukuamu at 82
I really hope the draft doesn't unfold this way. I don't think any of those picks are terrible, but I'd rather see D in the first round than WR.
I also think there will be more decent FA options at reasonable prices at WR than there will be at LB or S.
If we can fill WR there and the board breaks the way it does in this mock, I'd rather see Moehrig at #19 than Bateman.
ETA: But I guess that's at least half the fun of mocks this far out from the draft.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I’ve been burned by waaaaaay too many 1st round WFT WR picks....

Unless he’s a 100% no brainer, pass in the 1st for me on WR.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I really hope the draft doesn't unfold this way. I don't think any of those picks are terrible, but I'd rather see D in the first round than WR.
I also think there will be more decent FA options at reasonable prices at WR than there will be at LB or S.
If we can fill WR there and the board breaks the way it does in this mock, I'd rather see Moehrig at #19 than Bateman.
ETA: But I guess that's at least half the fun of mocks this far out from the draft.
I like the Mond pick. But agreed — don’t really want WR at 19. Although Bateman is a stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad