OT: Washington Football Team 2021 Offseason Thread 1: New Year, New GM, New Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Surprised Wilson hasn’t made more of a stink until now. That roster is ass and he’s the only thing keeping them afloat.
They did go 12-4.

makes one ponder —

If we think the Hawks roster is ass at 12-4......scared what we think the Texans roster was at 4-12?

As Watson is as good as Wilson, most are telling me? Yet Watson couldn’t keep Texans afloat?

So....how much worse than ass is 8 more losses? How many levels of ass are there? LOL. (And IN before someone tells ME that I AM the lowest level of an ass)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
They did go 12-4.

makes one ponder —

If we think the Hawks roster is ass at 12-4......scared what we think the Texans roster was at 4-12?

As Watson is as good as Wilson, most are telling me? Yet Watson couldn’t keep Texans afloat?

So....how much worse than ass is 8 more losses? How many levels of ass are there? LOL. (And IN before someone tells ME that I AM the lowest level of an ass)

12-4 in the 2nd toughest division.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
They did go 12-4.

makes one ponder —

ass might be a strong term.....for the roster. ;)

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Not sure what level of ass you are, but this gif seems appropriate, striclty comparing rosters of course :).

2JSilm.gif

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

John Keim retweeted this. Has DC taking Mac Jones at 19.

I like Mac Jones at 19. He looks like he could be a very good player in the NFL. Notice I didn’t say great.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Seahawks have good, very good and great players on both sides of the ball.

And for some reason a bad pass defense. Not the worst in TDs given up but very bad in yds and 1st downs.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So Wilson said on the Dan Patrick show this morning that he’s at least involved in Seahawks personnel decisions, that he thinks it makes sense....still fair to beat up Watson for being mad when he was offered that then it was dismissed?

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
We need weapons, I’m cool with drafting OL if we get aggressive in FA. We need another receiver, it’s been a while since Doctson. Let’s try to forget about that lol

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
They’re more similar than dissimilar in their jobs. Nice dodge though...
Yeah.....but no. It’s not about the job per say. There are 32 starting QB’s in the NFL. Which makes them all “more similar than dissimilar” to each other. But that’s where it ends.

One has won a Bowl. and been to 2. One is 32 and shown a long term commitment to his franchise for a decade.

One has done none of those things, and started complaining the minute things got a little hard (and mere months after making a “commitment” to his team)

the “dodge” (as you put it) is linking them together simply because they are quarterbacks. If you think they are they same, then we don’t ha e anything further to discuss.

it’s cool.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I see, you hold team accolades like SuperBowls and tenure against the younger guy. Seems fair lol...no reason to respect Watson for the top-5 guy he is today right? He has to win a Super Bowl and play 10 years before he deserves a say? Not buying it sorry. It’s a changing world Rids.....adapt your mindset or go the way of the dinosaur.

truth is you’re judging Watson and have no clue what’s happened behind the scenes to justify mocking his dissatisfaction or not...

Last edited:

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
I see, you hold team accolades like SuperBowls and tenure against the younger guy. Seems fair lol...no reason to respect Watson for the top-5 guy he is today right? He has to win a Super Bowl and play 10 years before he deserves a say? Not buying it sorry. It’s a changing world Rids.....adapt your mindset or go the way of the dinosaur.

truth is you’re judging Watson and have no clue what’s happened behind the scenes to justify mocking his dissatisfaction or not...
So tenure doesn’t matter? That’s total bunk. In any business. Tenure = loyalty.

So accomplishments don’t matter? That’s also total bunk. Accomplishments = power.

loyalty + power = voice. In any field of business.

you can try and squirt away from that by calling me a dinosaur, but that’s bunk as well. It’s very much alive and well in today’s business world. It just is.

I will use my own industry. Mortgage sales. Older seasoned sales rep who has been with the company for a decade and helped it reach its best ever heights in profits, pretty much on an annualized basis, vs newer rep who has done well personally to some high degree, but the company has been up and down.

who should get listened to, when discussing future direction, more clearly? I know what the answer is, but I’m sure you will have an alternative view.

it’s next about respect. It’s about voice and *knowing* that the person is more concerned about the company than himself. Tenure and company accomplishments gain that, regardless of person.

I will move on (and slowly, since I’m an old dinosaur)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad