OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Draft and Post-Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
I have to admit, the WFT have KILLED it so far in the draft. They've made smart selections and even more important, they set their board and they've stuck to it. There's been been no sense of panic and everyone seems to be in the same page. It's been impressive. Even more impressive is that it seems Daniel Snyder is nowhere around with regards to what they're doing. It's almost as if there's now separation between ownership and the football operations.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I think RR kicks the can down the road to draft a QB. He has 3 he clearly likes to get through the year.

I want a TE prioritized.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Yeah he's a petty, jealous, dickhead. KC beat him out of a job in DC then got himself paid, RGIII can't even get a starting gig. No jealous hating there, Bob :p

Dude should be happy he's made the money he has for so long. There are a lot of backups that are more reliable.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
JAX had a fan in London announce their 1st pick of this round. It seems only a matter of time before that franchise moves to London. It’s the top scenario for a team in London.

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Awfully ignorant of RG3 to criticize skills of the guy who beat him out of a job.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
JAX had a fan in London announce their 1st pick of this round. It seems only a matter of time before that franchise moves to London. It’s the top scenario for a team in London.

They’re not giving up JAX as a market….so I’d wager a new franchise if they move, or maybe just a new one for London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad