Musk:
1651003916386.png

Snyder:
burns-baseball.gif

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
The Musk Plague is going to take over Earth as soon as Twitter becomes self-aware, so I guess him owning the Commanders might delay this eventuality for a year or so as he shitposts his way through an NFL season.

That’ll give me an extra year to accomplish a lot of big things I have in store, such as:
But think of how cool the new stadium would be! The laser show would be pretty cool, and flying robots delivering beer right to your seat.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
But think of how cool the new stadium would be! The laser show would be pretty cool, and flying robots delivering beer right to your seat.

Just imagine the chaos in the crowd as the laser-show is hijacked by the rogue Twitter AI as it blinds thousands of fans, and flying robots go haywire and decide they've had enough of serving us fat slobs our brews. Seems like an appropriate way for the apocalypse to begin.

Musk for owner!

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Just imagine the chaos in the crowd as the laser-show is hijacked by the rogue Twitter AI as it blinds thousands of fans, and flying robots go haywire and decide they've had enough of serving us fat slobs our brews. Seems like an appropriate way for the apocalypse to begin.

Musk for owner!
And what a better place than the team that Dan built.

Reactions: twabby

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Allen punched Payne because Payne stuck his finger in Allen's face.

Allen was named Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee for the ShitWaffles a couple weeks prior. So Redskinny.
That’s right. I forgot. Whatever he did to instigate the punch probably hasn’t helped.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The people that work for Musk are generally miserable and turnover in their leadership is generally high. He's Dan Snyder with Asperger's and without the sexual harassment investigations, yet. And unlike Dan Snyder he CRAVES the spotlight, rather than hiding from the media. Would be different, but not better.
I don’t know much about Tesla but I’ve read a couple books on Space X. The woman directly under Musk has been with Space X since 2002. And Space X has no problem hiring people, and it’s the top space company in the world.

I’d take Musk over LiL Danny any day. And for those of you who wouldn’t, you are crazy.

Sep 19, 2008
Musk is a very eccentric person. If he was interested I would take him as owner. But why would he care about this team? Does he even like sports

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Musk is a very eccentric person. If he was interested I would take him as owner. But why would he care about this team? Does he even like sports
He doesn’t appear to have any interest in sports. He’s just todays punching bag for those who think they are oppressed.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Stingley
Hamilton
Neal/Ekwonu (T)
Williams/Wilson/London (WR)
Trade down

Really good spot to be in. Feels like the drop off is at 12 or so.

I just really dont want to reach for Olave, who weve been connected to. Trade back to 20s then take Olave.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Worst case scenario I think is a run on WRs in the top ten. I really don’t want to be picking WR4 or 5 with 11OA. I don’t really see it with an OT either. Cosmi looked solid as a rookie and Leno is underrated and consistently good.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Potential interesting wrinkle. One of the top LT drop to us, we take and move Cosmi inside.

Our current LT, Charles Leno, is going to get a little long in the tooth soon. So Cosmi moving inside might be temporary. I think we like our guards at this point with Norwell on board. Might move Cosmi to the bench for a year.

But I have always advocated taking BPA period. If its a LT, do it.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia

Has there been much of a plan this offseason? Is it just me, or does it seem there are reactions rather than direction and vision? They cannot let Payne get to the 2022 season. Good grief, Kirk Cousins, Brandon Scherff AND Daron Payne? Is there a plan?

Perhaps they will trade him during this week’s NFL draft? What will they get for him? If they lose Payne, Ioannidis and Settle in a two-month span, their strongest roster spot (DT) will have been virtually annihilated.

Forgive me, but sometimes I feel as soon as Washington strengthens one weakness (QB), it manages to create two more weaknesses, which is what they have done this offseason: strengthen QB, weaken their draft possibilities and gut their defensive tackle depth.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Ben Standig said yesterday on Sheehan’s pod that he didn’t think Payne would be traded unless DC got an offer today they couldn’t refuse. His reasoning, it’s year 3 for RR and he’d rather have Payne play this year then the alternative after getting rid of Ionnadis and letting Settle walk.

Also, it’s draft day! Finally! That stretch between super bowl and today is a long one.

Reactions: max21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad