GDT: Washington Capitals @ Minnesota Wild. 19 :00 Central, 03:00 in Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dubnyk flat out sucks right now. Flat out sucks.

Yeah, at some point he has to step up and make some saves, or this team isn't going anywhere. Unfortunately, we don't have an alternative to him in Kuemper.

Our goaltending is letting the team down.

iLLogik87

Jan 5, 2015
Antarctica
I needed to see us tie it at the end there, and obviously so did the fans after seeing their reaction. I can swallow an OT loss to the best team in the league.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I needed to see us tie it at the end there, and obviously so did the fans after seeing their reaction. I can swallow an OT loss to the best team in the league.

Dubnyk is garbage lately, he needs to make that save or at least stop one of ****ing Ovie's shots. Unacceptable effort by him the last 15 or so games.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
2 game point streak.

giphy.gif

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Yeah, at some point he has to step up and make some saves, or this team isn't going anywhere. Unfortunately, we don't have an alternative to him in Kuemper.

Our goaltending is letting the team down.

While half of me agrees with you, 3 of the 5 goals tonight were from THE MOST OBVIOUS PLACE IN THE WORLD. There's no reason that Ovi should be getting passes as clean as he was and as wide open as he was

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Watching the shift again, not sure why Coyle gave up possession with that wrist shot.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
That was a sick shot by Oshie to win it and there's a lot more to be happy about with this game.

The search for 2 points continues...

NonsenseElimination

Jan 1, 2016
Couple random comments. Why do the Wild players celebrate like they won the Stanley Cup on pretty much every goal?

Why isn't Stalock up on the main squad? It simply isn't possible he is worse than Kuemper and he is probably at least as good as Dubnyk right now.

NonsenseElimination

Jan 1, 2016
I really dont like coyle, honestly, i dont. He is like Eeyore and wouldnt be surprised if he is the one bringing the rest of the team down

I never did like him. For a guy of his size he is such a weak player. No grit. Never plays a nasty game which his size would seem to dictate. I'm always amazed at how he skates away from any potential confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad