GDT: Washington @ Boston | Return of the Finns Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
One of the concerns with Alexeyev since his last year in juniors is his durability. Ugh.
Pretty sure it looked like a skate blade issue. He looked down at his skate after the whistle made me first think his blade popped out but you could clearly see it still there may have just completely lost an edge and is getting sharpened again

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Lineup of young, strong two-way play, try-hards again looking pretty competitive tonight, especially relative to most 2023 Caps games

Reactions: Neil Racki

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1681256017791.png

low effort...deal wit it

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
Do we want to be the team they get the record against?
Doesn’t really matter IMO. This Boston team won’t be remembered for beating the caps for their 132nd point of the season it’ll be most wins in a season and most points.

Besides that our caps have been a trivia answer for some of the biggest showings of ineptitude in league history this wouldn’t even rank

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Wow Dale Arnold retiring. I always liked him.

Doesn’t really matter IMO. This Boston team won’t be remembered for beating the caps for their 132nd point of the season it’ll be most wins in a season and most points.

Besides that our caps have been a trivia answer for some of the biggest showings of ineptitude in league history this wouldn’t even rank

I'm sure ESPN will constantly remind us lol if it happens.

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad