Warrior sticks

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
It's gotten better from the looks of things but still not too durable... I still see just as many break at the competitive levels and pro levels as before. But then again I've heard people that said they've used the same XXXlite for months.

melubsdonna

Aug 23, 2005
anyone have a picture of a smyth curve? Im not picturing it too well by description and i cant find a picture of it.

TH71

Feb 11, 2007
anyone have a picture of a smyth curve? Im not picturing it too well by description and i cant find a picture of it.

if you go on the warrior website wich is www.warriorhockey.com click enter then
dolomite or whatever stick your looking for then click on blade options and a picture of each pattern comes up ..but if your looking for his prostock i cant help you :shakehead

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
If anyone is interested I have a standard LH Weight curve blade that just isn't for me. Used once, looking to get my money back minus shipping. Please PM me if you are interested.

melubsdonna

Aug 23, 2005
Is the Montreal 5100 Graphite shaft the same as a dolomite shaft? They are cheaper and there are a bunch on ebay BIN for about 80 canadian. Do they take tapered blades?

NorrisContender

Great thread.

I've been using an 85 flex Draper Dolomite for almost a year now. I'm easy on sticks but it has held up much better than any of the Eastons I used to play with (Si-Core and early Stealth). I would say the feel is as good as the Eastons or slightly better.

I popped the end plug off last night and there is a sticker in there but it's cut off a bit. I bought the stick new at Perani's in Grand Rapids and all the Dolomites they had were the same length. Anyway what's left of the sticker says:

olomite
part of a 3 or 8 then 030

Last edited:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Mac Daddy Senior Pattern #26?

Or 26 might be the shaft dimensions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad