Warrior sticks

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
you guys are all such benders. if you buy a stick and like it WHO GIVES A **** WHO MAKES IT.

I just got a Warrior Dolomite prostock Boughner twig...its the same pattern as a drury. and geuss what? i dont give a **** if its a x, xx, xxx or a ccm, i still love it and its one of the best twigs ive ever owned.

abe jr

Jun 8, 2004
you guys are all such benders. if you buy a stick and like it WHO GIVES A **** WHO MAKES IT.

I just got a Warrior Dolomite prostock Boughner twig...its the same pattern as a drury. and geuss what? i dont give a **** if its a x, xx, xxx or a ccm, i still love it and its one of the best twigs ive ever owned.

because someone who paid for a WARRIOR wants to get a WARRIOR, if they wanted a CCM stick, they would have bought one.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
my point exactly. If I buy a dolomite I want a dolomite, if I wanted a vapor XX I would have bought a vapor XX.

Especially since a Dolomite will run you more then a Vapor XX.

Kind of like going out and buying a Ferrari and finding out it's really a Ford painted to look like a Ferrari.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005

...but what if it doesn't perform for you? What if you like Dolomites, and not Royales, Vectors, XVs, etc.. What if you've tried all those sticks and prefer the Dolo. Then when you buy your Dolo, and don't like it only to find out its actually a XV or Royale and you've wasted your money?

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I've been using a Dolomite tapered shaft paired with a Warrior blade and it's the best combo I've every used.

Methane

Jan 14, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
kinnee.net
Not really a Warrior issue but since they bought out Innovative...

What's the opinion of the WinnWell g500 stick? Supposedly it's an Inno stick, either an 1100 or Novius.

Inno

Jan 14, 2007
Calgary
Check mod squad hockey .com out, I think I read there not very durable sticks, but there definately made by Inno, which makes them one of the best you can buy.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Not really a Warrior issue but since they bought out Innovative...

What's the opinion of the WinnWell g500 stick? Supposedly it's an Inno stick, either an 1100 or Novius.

Yeah they're Inno sticks--1100, Novius, some Vapors too. You really would need to go to the shop itself to look at the stickers inside the shaft. I called Perani's up on it before and decided not to buy also because of the fact that the curves are semi-grab bag.

Methane

Jan 14, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
kinnee.net
Yeah they're Inno sticks--1100, Novius, some Vapors too. You really would need to go to the shop itself to look at the stickers inside the shaft. I called Perani's up on it before and decided not to buy also because of the fact that the curves are semi-grab bag.

I looked at a few. They had a sticker inside that said P10. That's all, nothing that just said "Hi, I'm an Inno Novius." Not sure what I'm looking for in there.

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
my point exactly. If I buy a dolomite I want a dolomite, if I wanted a vapor XX I would have bought a vapor XX.

Considering they are all made by the same company in the same plant using the same materials they are basically the same stick minus the blade pattern. Its been known for a few years that Inno was making other companies sticks for them. When it comes down to it dolomite/1100/XX are all the same stick with a different name and pattern on them. Thats its. There is difference in the materials used or they way they are made.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Considering they are all made by the same company in the same plant using the same materials they are basically the same stick minus the blade pattern. Its been known for a few years that Inno was making other companies sticks for them. When it comes down to it dolomite/1100/XX are all the same stick with a different name and pattern on them. Thats its. There is difference in the materials used or they way they are made.

Not really. My XX and Warrior feel completely different.

Sticks while being made in the same plant are made to the requested specs.

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
I looked at a few. They had a sticker inside that said P10. That's all, nothing that just said "Hi, I'm an Inno Novius." Not sure what I'm looking for in there.

P10 means its a Gagne curve if I remember correctly. He uses Bauer, right? Pretty sure he uses a Vapor XX or Vapor XXX. Either way, you might not get that stick, but no doubt your getting his curve.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
The blade is completely different. I believe the shaft is very similar if not the same but the blade is quite different.

Shaft feels different - shape and size. The Vapor has more of that convex shape (hope that the right term) to it.

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
Honestly haven't seen a dolomite, because my LHSs don't carry warrior. Which is another one of my points about if I buy a dolomite, I want a dolomite. Simply because I don't have access to one, I have plenty of access to vapors so if I ever decide to buy a warrior I want a warrior not a vapor.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Honestly haven't seen a dolomite, because my LHSs don't carry warrior. Which is another one of my points about if I buy a dolomite, I want a dolomite. Simply because I don't have access to one, I have plenty of access to vapors so if I ever decide to buy a warrior I want a warrior not a vapor.

I believe you should get what you pay for. My Vapor XX isn't a bad stick. It just doesn't feel as solid as my Warrior does. To it's credit, I think it's balanced slightly better.

rusty_nails

Feb 5, 2007
Thorold
P10 means its a Gagne curve if I remember correctly. He uses Bauer, right? Pretty sure he uses a Vapor XX or Vapor XXX. Either way, you might not get that stick, but no doubt your getting his curve.

P106 = Gange Curve.
I have been using this stick since I started to play hokcey at a competitive level...great curve, perfect for the sweetest saucer pass.

The Warrior -Starsky is a crazy stick. Comparable to the inno 1100. it is light and has a solid feel. and its aallll red like Starskys cuda.

Anyone know if warrior will be coming out with the AK27 for retail? I know that Kovalev kaberle and Chara use it forsure. have yet to see it in stores.....let me know

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
P106 = Gange Curve.
I have been using this stick since I started to play hokcey at a competitive level...great curve, perfect for the sweetest saucer pass.

The Warrior -Starsky is a crazy stick. Comparable to the inno 1100. it is light and has a solid feel. and its aallll red like Starskys cuda.

Anyone know if warrior will be coming out with the AK27 for retail? I know that Kovalev kaberle and Chara use it forsure. have yet to see it in stores.....let me know

The AK27 has been retail for almost a year now.

Oh, and Starskie drove a Ford Gran Torino. Pretty good pic here.

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/images/tvcartorino.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad