Confirmed with Link: Wade Redden to help at Sens Development Camp

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Fantastic. Can’t believe people wanted Methot, the guy wouldn’t be able to teach dmen a thing. He was carried by EK his entire career.

Redden can actually give insight on how to move the puck.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Very, very interesting. I swear...the old guard is gonna get back together when Alf and Phillips are co owners.

Redden was fantastic. He'll be able to pass on a lot to Sanderson and co

Definitely not a fair assessment of Methot. Of course Redden was a better player but Methot was as solid as they come.
I loved him here. Great dman.

Reactions: Sens With Benefits

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Man, the good news parade just keeps marching. It's getting goosebumpy....

He was with the Preds performing a similar role for three season between 2016 and 2019. Working close to Poile bodes well. Presumably during COVID he took a step back?

The only other things I can find is that he is VP of a wakeboat accessory manufacturing company and an associate with a software company that has an app that connects hockey coaches, volunteers , parents etc...

He lives in Kelowna.

A lot to like in the simple fact that he's alum and that all those guys appear to be returning to the fold. I really hope this is mostly Ana and Olivia's doing.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
This off-season has been quite a breath of fresh air so far. Another big W.

I like this very much. Wish we could get Alfredsson in the fold also wish we stole Spezza back.

Last edited:

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Definitely not a fair assessment of Methot. Of course Redden was a better player but Methot was as solid as they come.
Maybe give Methot a community role or something but the guy was not it on the ice. Karlsson made Kuba look good and Methot was getting dragged along as well.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

Imagine Chabot with a prime Methot, he would literally fly all over the ice

Maybe give Methot a community role or something but the guy was not it on the ice. Karlsson made Kuba look good and Methot was getting dragged along as well.

Not fair to these guys. Kuba had several good/great seasons with the Wild/Lightning. Sure he reached new highs with EK but it's not like he was not a competent NHL D-man. Methot was already a 20 mins D-man in Columbus when we acquired him.

This off-season has been quite a breath of fresh air so far. Another big W.

I like this very much. Wish we could Alfredsson in the fold also wish we stole Spezza back.

Yeah but Formenton does fly bys tho

Last edited:

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Very, very interesting. I swear...the old guard is gonna get back together when Alf and Phillips are co owners.

Redden was fantastic. He'll be able to pass on a lot to Sanderson and co

I loved him here. Great dman.
Hopefully won't pass on any extracurricular habits ;)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I think Wayne Gretzky has shown that skill on the ice doesn’t necessarily always translate to being a good teacher. I will hear of no Methot slander!

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Wade Redden:

1st Sens players to buy a full season box for children to see Sens games after he signed an extension. He was like 21 when he did this

Redden was as tough as nails, he never hesitated to go into a corner or scrum with the big boys - lots of talk about his passing which was elite but also played D the right way and was a real man on D

Was the first Sens heartthrob. For as much ink as Stutzle and Pinto get for being studs, Redden was the Oroginal Sens poster boy. Redden should be married to Carrie Underwood

Reactions: Sens With Benefits

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I hit my bong every time I read "ottberia".... dude slow down please, the munchies are out of control!

Do as you like … what I’d give to have daily anti Dorion rants muzzled. Mr. 2Chains wanted to chat about Ottberia so I was responding to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad