GDT: W @ P 1230

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Not to be like that but there is no Ukraine military threat to Russia. Their families are not at any risk whatsoever
You don’t think if they say the wrong things Russia won’t do something?

do you not recall what they tried to do to Panarin just recently - and this is a million times more escalated than that

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
2022 playbook:
call-an-ambulance-call-an-ambulance-but-not-for-me.gif

Haha. Yes! It's a genious scheme

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
And BMac is silent which may speak volumes.
Tarik mentioned a week or two back that he got the sense that if the team stayed stagnant there would be a bigger move. No clue how he came to that conclusion but I’m sure he has spoken to some of the top brass off the record or has heard things while around the team.

Hopefully quiet means he’s working the phones to put a deal or two together.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
No reason to go all in. They aren’t near good enough.

I know that and you know that, but this team isn't retoolable. It's go all in or sell it all. Tanking for first pick is much difficult now and there isn't studs like Ovy coming to the NHL. Why be a team that will never have chance again. Lapiere and CMM isn't going to impact the future. It will never have this talent pool again in our lifetime.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I know that and you know that, but this team isn't retoolable. It's go all in or sell it all. Tanking for first pick is much difficult now and there isn't studs like Ovy coming to the NHL. Why be a team that will never have chance again. Lapiere and CMM isn't going to impact the future. It will never have this talent pool again in our lifetime.
This is flawed IMO. It doesn’t need to be a number one generational talent. Carolina/Florida/TB all built teams off high draft picks. Picking 3rd each round is better than picking 18th. We knew a rebuild would be coming and I think we are here. I don’t see this team winning again with these players so let it begin.

Reactions: Misery74

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This is flawed IMO. It doesn’t need to be a number one generational talent. Carolina/Florida/TB all built teams off high draft picks. Picking 3rd each round is better than picking 18th. We knew a rebuild would be coming and I think we are here. I don’t see this team winning again with these players so let it begin.

Indeed we did call for a rebuild and look how long it took those teams to rebuild. It took them decades and with expansion it will take longer. I'm fine with whatever direction they take, but do something. This current product isn't cutting it and time is wasting. Either go all in or not. I'm not fine with just making the playoffs.

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
Indeed we did call for a rebuild and look how long it took those teams to rebuild. It took them decades and with expansion it will take longer. I'm fine with whatever direction they take, but do something. This current product isn't cutting it and time is wasting. Either go all in or not. I'm not fine with just making the playoffs.
Agreed. They shouldn’t be sitting on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad