OT: Vote Phil Kessel in the EA Sports NHL15 cover vote.

APV

Sep 28, 2009
can we have an nhl 15 discussion thread? there is some interesting new additions to the game Id like to see the boards opinions on them.

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
Hab fans are going nuts and voting PK not a chance kessel will win

That and the fact that PK is still playing meaningful hockey, and doing quite well at it, while Phil is off night fishing somewhere. It's easier to vote for a guy you can still watch on TV for most folk.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
That and the fact that PK is still playing meaningful hockey, and doing quite well at it, while Phil is off night fishing somewhere. It's easier to vote for a guy you can still watch on TV for most folk.
Agree

No chance Kessel wins. Montreal is all on the bandwagon, Toronto fell off a long time ago.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Phil Kessel could win the scoring title by 50 pts, score the Stanley Cup winning goal, win the Hart and Conn Smythe and cure cancer and there is still no chance the hockey world allows him to win any sort of vote like this (let alone the fact that a VERY vocal minority of our fan base still can't get behind this guy because he's not a Crosby/Toews/Bergeron/God hybrid)

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
Phil Kessel could win the scoring title by 50 pts, score the Stanley Cup winning goal, win the Hart and Conn Smythe and cure cancer and there is still no chance the hockey world allows him to win any sort of vote like this (let alone the fact that a VERY vocal minority of our fan base still can't get behind this guy because he's not a Crosby/Toews/Bergeron/God hybrid)

Awww.... Poor Kessel. :help: Unfortunately for him, he'll probably never accomplish any of those things, so I guess we'll never know for sure. This persecution complex is a little much. :shakehead

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Kessel ain't beating Subban.

I'm okay with that, I want either Bergeron or Subban on the cover. Bergy cause he's my favorite player or Subban because of his electric, exciting personality would be a breath of fresh air on the NHL15 cover.

Come at me.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Kessel ain't beating Subban.

I'm okay with that, I want either Bergeron or Subban on the cover. Bergy cause he's my favorite player or Subban because of his electric, exciting personality would be a breath of fresh air on the NHL15 cover.

Come at me.

I guess I'll be throwing the cover out along with the french instruction manual then. Less garbage would have been better.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
let's be honest - this wouldn't have been Kessel's cup of tea anyway.

JMcLeaf

I'd prefer to see 1 of Subban, Doughty or Duchene on the cover.

Seems strange to me that Oshie is a candidate.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The voting doesn't matter. EA already know who is on the cover, the vote is just marketing

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
1399312113444.jpg

:laugh: He's got my vote.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
This. Kessel isnt gonna be on the cover. Why would they want such a shy, secluded individual to represent them as a brand.

I disagree. They put the Lions Calvin Johnson on their football game. Barry Sanders too and he's been retired for 15 years.

Phil Kessel is very exciting. He would be perfect for a video game cover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad