OT: Vote Phil Kessel in the EA Sports NHL15 cover vote.

Tyler Biggs*

There is no limit to the amount of times you can vote.

Link: http://covervote.nhl.com/#/ballot?intcmpid=nhl-partner-ea-cover-vote-dl&navid=DL|NHL|home

10177972_10152393804150199_4160756819612199870_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Just read the article on the new feature NHL 15 has added and I say that I'm very happy with the new broadcasting feature they will add. :)

Tyler Biggs*

Just read the article on the new feature NHL 15 has added and I say that I'm very happy with the new broadcasting feature they will add. :)

Same!

I think changing the commentators will be huge. Hearing the same things over and over again can really make a good game seem repetitive and dry.

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
We should take this to the main boards. Who doesn't want to see the most awkward cover shoot in history.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Hearing the same things over and over again can really make a good game seem repetitive and dry.

"Well there's ______________, and then there's ______________ which is what these guys are doing." over and over and over again for everything that happens.

The game needs a full rebuild. I've bought it every single year since '97 and I've finally had enough. There's so many minor, but completely stupid annoyances in playing this game that I just can't be bothered to pick it up again.

- Want to change your lines? Gimmie 15 minutes to save/load/process that.
- Want to see stats? Gimmie another 15 minutes to load that.
- Alright, we've loaded the stats, but now we will only show each player's last 3 years and won't list the team he played for.
- Want to see how your prospects are doing in junior? Too bad.
- Want to pick up that loose puck? Enjoy skating over it.
- Nice crushing body check. You really killed that guy. Now watch as he recovers faster than you, takes the puck and carries on.
- Press X to take a slashing penalty.

The game is just largley half-assed. The recent Be a Pro changes with text-based "interactions" and meters illustrates this well. That probably took one guy an afternoon to program.

They need to put some effort into it. I'm longing for the days of 2k8 now. It didn't have the on-ice gameplay the EA titles have, but it was at least thoroughly thought-out and well done.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
I wish they would release a port for the wii u or PC.

I haven't owned a Sony or Microsoft console for years. My wife decided we needed a Wii U because she's obsessed with Mario and apparently it's the same thing anyway. I used to love the PC incarnations of the game for their mod community.

I voted Kessel, although I wouldn't mind Duchene winning either.

Rare

HENRIQUE! IT'S OVER!
Apr 15, 2014
New York
www.nycserp.com

I haven't owned a Sony or Microsoft console for years. My wife decided we needed a Wii U because she's obsessed with Mario and apparently it's the same thing anyway. I used to love the PC incarnations of the game for their mod community.

I always thought a goalie mode for Wii U could have been really cool with the gamepad

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006

My PS3 died last year and I came to realize how little I played it outside of the NHL games. I wish EA would release the series on the PC as well. I used to have a Wii as well where you can get Gretzky's hockey game for it. It's not bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad