Speculation: Vincent Lecavalier To Be Named AGM (Vinny Denies Reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Just wanna interject that Lecavalier spends a lot of his summer here in Ile Bizard. Probably spend his whole winter in florida tho
The Advisor!! From afar....lol
Get someone else guys, someone who actually wants to be around the team............he doesn't even have a role, and he is already dictating to them he wants to stay in FLA.

Reactions: Runner77

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Yes Lecavalier maybe doesn't have any experience in the NHL management but he was more implicated with TB that we can think. He's there at every home game and Darche said in a interview that him and Brisebois speak many times with Vinny so he does have a little inside of how it work in TB.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

MakeTheGoalsLarger

Dec 9, 2011
Antarctica
The Advisor!! From afar....lol
Get someone else guys, someone who actually wants to be around the team............he doesn't even have a role, and he is already dictating to them he wants to stay in FLA.

They can have a dozen advisors as far as I'm concerned. The money used to pay them doesn't count on the salary cap.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Very true.........but if you are more interested in your tan lines, than the team, maybe not bother. Thinking Vinny should be an advisore for the Bolts, not the habs.

I’m starting to think that all of these management types are fans of Entourage. They all value buddies, hangers-on and excess fanboy baggage.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I find it hilarious that people have strong opinions on hiring Lecavalier when they know nothing about him and no nothing about what Hughes has in mind for him.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
Lidstrom is VP of Hockey Operation in Detroit and he still live in Sweden
Unless he is a US scout why is he in Tampa, is there really no one to do analysis in Montreal? Or are they collecting high profile French-Canadians to fill their stable?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We don’t know enough about what Vinny can or can’t do other than this org. experiencing a seismic shift from a Chicago Black Hawk driven front office to a now Bolt alum repository.

Last edited:

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
I liked Lecavalier as a player but the fact that he didn't want to sign here as a free agent close the door in front of him.

I would prefer Marc Denis.

Reactions: Kimota and BLONG7

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I liked Lecavalier as a player but the fact that he didn't want to sign here as a free agent close the door in front of him.

I would prefer Marc Denis.
Thank God you're not in charge. What a silly argument to discount someone.

Reactions: Mandalorian

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
we suck and are going to need the best people at their jobs to fix this f***ing mess. So I don't care who, what, when, where, how, just hire the best people for the job period. Right now we got big problems to fix, that should be the goal of every fan is to get us out of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad