Vince McMahon retires at 77

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
I suppose it could be a work, but given how little an on-screen presence he's been on late, it'd be an odd choice, and as obnoxious, awful, and odious a person he is, being a dick about all this without knowing all the shit that could fall on him and the company would not, as they say, be best for business.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I will guess it's legit because it was sent at 4:05pm, after the stock market closes, probably a preplanned tweet with it set to post at that time. Typical Friday news dump heading into the weekend. Feel free to question his tactics or personal actions over the years however he had quite the run in the wrestling business and by hook or crook he built a global empire.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
It's legitimate. It's on their corporate website

Pretty crazy. Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan named co-CEO's.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I know that most here will want to shit on Vince for what he has done. Both currently and in the past. I will take high road here and would like thank him for what he has bring is for all these decades. Like him or not he has made many people very rich and I am sure that many past and present wrestlers would thank him for the opportunities. Under Vince’s ownership he has turned wrestling in North America into a household name.

Congrats on your retirement Vince.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
ChampagnePapis.0.gif

• Love
Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I know that most here will want to shit on Vince for what he has done. Both currently and in the past. I will take high road here and would like thank him for what he has bring is for all these decades. Like him or not he has made many people very rich and I am sure that many past and present wrestlers would thank him for the opportunities. Under Vince’s ownership he has turned wrestling in North America into a household name.

f*** Vince McMahon.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Alvarez is reporting he's gone gone. Gone as CEO, gone as head of creative too..

Steph and Nick Khan will jointly run the show now.

Is it finally Triple H's time to book? He apparently also just replaced Johnny Ace again. Strange timing I'm sure.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just heard. this is nuts. that’s my initial comment.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Alvarez is reporting he's gone gone. Gone as CEO, gone as head of creative too..

Steph and Nick Khan will jointly run the show now.

Is it finally Triple H's time to book? He apparently also just replaced Johnny Ace again. Strange timing I'm sure.

Steph and Khan are Co-CEOs. I didn't see who was taking up head of creative.

Johnny Ace is also gone with HHH back

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020

He made people rich ruining peoples lives. Go tell Nancy Argentino’s family how great of a guy he is. Or Ashley Massaro’s. The dude was piece of shit.

Anyways, any chance WWE becomes watchable again? I saw they’re doing Brock vs Roman for the 100th time. The optimist in me hopes this means things will change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad