OT: Video Game Thread Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Godfall just dropped on ps+. I don’t know how a dev company managed to mess up a standardized control scheme so bad but I had to nail on it during the tutorial.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Gotta love it. They've had probably four or so in store drops since they've become available.

Random day, I believe Father's Day, Thanksgiving, and now Christmas Eve.

Poor employees.

Reactions: Cody Webster

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Matchmaking is good.

839FDF41-C987-41B0-97FB-7AC1796DE1F1.jpeg

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
How the f*** did you of all people catch that :laugh: Babymetal rules, Tiny Tina rules, Borderlands rules.
I have an ear for garbage

but also, you posted a video begging us to listen. The choco-lat-e verses stuck in my head. If anything it’s a hell of an ear worm.
I probably spent 10-15 minutes finding the trailer online after seeing it on the PlayStation store. It was a bitch to track down.

DayoftheGreek

Dec 10, 2008
D2 Resurrected is adding new rune words and rebalancing skills. I have no idea how I feel about this.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Started playing portal knights, the kids love watching it.
Ok I’m hooked on portal knight now. It’s simple, but complex at the same time, has clear progression markers on where you should be at but gives plenty of room to open new worlds at your leisure. It’s got my necessary crafting and building that I like. The only downside is the character models are super kiddy.
The plus side, the team behind this is working on an “mmo” with legit graphics that is being called the spiritual successor to Portal Knights. It looks like less of an mmo and more of a multiplayer game with a decently large lobby.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Started AC Valhalla. Looks promising.

Last one I fully played was the one with Connor. Tried a few since then but they were bad.

Valhalla is a blast...you should though give Syndicate a playthrough..IMO was the last good one before these new more large open world ones of Origins and Oddyessy which really are not Assassin games any more

Reactions: flyersnorth

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Valhalla is a blast...you should though give Syndicate a playthrough..IMO was the last good one before these new more large open world ones of Origins and Oddyessy which really are not Assassin games any more

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll check that one out after.

I tried Origins recently and didn’t care for the main character at all, and the combat was very cartoonish.

Reactions: trostol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad