GDT: Vice President Trophy Winners @ Town in Ohio

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
I’m sorry…. But Tony just is not getting it done. I know he hasn’t played and being asked to jump in cold is not something every player can do. But wow he isn’t getting a contract next year if someone watches his games closely for scouting purposes…

Kids looking like kids…. Veterans showing why they are 4th line energy guys and aren’t suited to play more minutes and asked to be scoring forwards….

Nadeau looks like he could play before Blake…. Blake clearly doesnt know our system and is struggling as he naturally doesn’t know where to go… and his choices have been ………..

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
CALL A PENALTY SHOT YOU COWARDS

Cumtoes is blowing a load of chances.
1713317053103.gif

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
our game didn't matter so i wasn't exactly glued to the screen. So help me out - am i crazy or did cbus get all the bounces? Like, did we get any? They still win either way, but damn hockey gods - why you gotta haze the kids and ahlers?

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Bailed after three minutes; can't watch even an irrelevant train wreck. Besides, DET-MTL was entertaining as hell--Perron scored with 3 seconds left to tie it up! Too bad about the Caps tho.

BadgerCane58

Jul 10, 2023
I thought Morrow skated with a lot of confidence. He definitely looked like he could play with the big boys. He was very fast.
I really liked watching Nadeau, he pleasantly surprised me. He was fully engaged in the play and I noticed his net front positioning. He was also very fast.

I thought Blake looked out of place. He definitely was unnoticeable the first two periods. He looked a bit better in the third.
Overall he looked like the kid who was in college a few weeks ago.

Nonetheless, I do like all three players and hope they excel at this level.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00