Post-Game Talk: Verizon Capitals vs. BB&T Panthers. 7:30pm. 10.20.2016 (The Stadium Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
All I've seen is the second, but they look slow as hell right now. Time to jumble the lines to try to get a spark, but Barry won't do it.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Guess you missed the last game? Sorry that they aren't perfect every game
Yeah, against a team playing the second of back-to-backs and three-in-four.

Hang in there, baby. It's what they do when things get uncomfortable rather than adapt and respond. Their comfort zone remains way too thick (much like that thing between their ears).

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Guess you missed the last game? Sorry that they aren't perfect every game

I guess so, maybe it was smuggling the "first 5 games" qualifier out of my post.

You guys seem to be under the impression that I'd like their passing percentage to be >90%. I just want the team to not look both slower and weaker than Florida, and would prefer that they pick one. Isn't this supposed to be a "will over skill" team? Did they not learn their lesson about taking every game seriously? If you're not moving your feet, it'd better be because you're taking somebody else off of theirs. If you're not doing either, switch practice jerseys with Sanford and take the next night off, because at least that kid is skating hard.

Although speaking of passing, the team quit passing intuitively between the first and second period, and I'm not really sure where the "fun" went.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Ovi may have touched that but the angle barely changed, if at all.

How does the ref miss the G being high sticked and his helmet knocked off.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Holtbys helmet falls off easier than any goalie I've ever seen. I hope this doesn't result in a injury at some point. Very dangerous.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Ovi may have touched that but the angle barely changed, if at all.

If you watch in real time and listen carefully to the audio, it does sound like it hits ovie's stick (unless it's actually the sound of ovie's stick hitting the D-man's stick). Hard to tell

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Yay Mojo ices it. Good third period after a crappy second period.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Terrible turnover by the Cats, we'll take it. Last 3 minutes were a defensive clinic. And no, we're not opportunists, thank you Mr. Potvin.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Johanson scored. The Florida commentators" 'they are so opportunistic'. Really??? After 1,000,000 attempts by MoJo being all along in the front of the net, he finally scored. even in this game, he had few ones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad