Post-Game Talk: Verizon Capitals vs. BB&T Panthers. 7:30pm. 10.20.2016 (The Stadium Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Oh man, Niskanen looked so much like Green for a second.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
If I'm Trotz, I'm duct taping everyone's gloves to their sticks for practice. This is getting ridiculous.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
I feel like we've lost a lot of fans over the summer. I think the Caps bandwagon is migrating to other teams. It's sad, it feels like there's only about 20 or 25 regular posters left.

at best

but overall I agree with you

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
I feel like we've lost a lot of fans over the summer. I think the Caps bandwagon is migrating to other teams. It's sad, it feels like there's only about 20 or 25 regular posters left.

I'm sure they're still around patiently waiting for the playoffs to come around. It's hard to be excited for this team during the regular season considering they've consistently disappointed in the playoffs.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Caps have looked like garbage since the first 10 minutes. It's embarrassing.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
panthers are dominating and outplaying us badly

and now jagr on board

sadly, well deserved goal

I feel we are going to lose this game in 60

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles

Not just a bandwagon effect, I don't think. May also be a reaction to another regular season in which the Caps dominated and then collapsed in the playoffs. People may figure, "why get excited about anything in the regular season?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I'm sure they're still around patiently waiting for the playoffs to come around. It's hard to be excited for this team during the regular season considering they've consistently disappointed in the playoffs.

It worries me, I fear the Caps might become completely irrelevant just like the Canes the day Ovi leaves.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
It honestly bugs me a little bit that this team can't even make it 5 games into the season without looking like they already don't care. Nobody's moving their feet or following pucks, just a bunch of lazy fly-by's.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
It honestly bugs me a little bit that this team can't even make it 5 games into the season without looking like they already don't care. Nobody's moving their feet or following pucks, just a bunch of lazy fly-by's.

Guess you missed the last game? Sorry that they aren't perfect every game

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
It's very clear to me that the outcome this season will be the same as last season. Fast, aggressive teams will beat us in the playoffs. The same markings of Trotz hockey we've seen for 2 years now. Poor puck movement, confusion on the rush, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad