Post-Game Talk: Vegas @ Nashvegas: The inaugural showdown

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
:vegas@:nashville 7:00PM US CT
First time posting a thread, so any criticism is welcomed.
I’m very excited for this game. Many different storylines for this one.
These guys seem to be fast and relentless on the puck. We’re gonna have to be sharp in our own end for sure. Their goaltenders have been solid for them, but so have the goalies for the teams we’ve played recently. Let’s chase them out of the net and out of this town to solidify first place in the West even further. Let’s push for 1st in the league! Our team is scary good even with some key injuries, and it’s easy to be confident in them, even when they’re down.
I’m confident if we can penetrate their end regularly/consistently and force our game on them, I strongly believe we can win this one convincingly. Expecting a big crowd so home ice advantage should be key here. I have a feeling secondary scoring will be key to this game, not saying top line guys won’t get points.

Anywho, if anyone knows how to embed the lines into a post and can/wants to do it that would be awesome!

Let’s go Preds! (Respectfully) Tell them who’s boss and take a W from them.:yo:

[MOD added graphics]

drC3b63.png

QDDwm7D.png

2HYO2KT.png

7kHaQad.png

38SMNVg.png

Lt3ozFC.png

w8y2r4Z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i guess we are done with the if you make the GDT and we win, you make the next one theme. as i would be starting this one, but i dig the switch up.

go preds! welcome back neal.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
He didn't practice yesterday but he bowled last night so who knows. I just have this feeling though that he has a concussion which means 7 days minimum I think.

I was thinking concussion as well but I hate to speculate with health issues.

You making any graphics for today?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
My only criticism is calling us Nashvegas haha (Yes I know some people call us that. Just sayin...)

Hat trick for Neal. The other Subban shuts out Pernell Karl and Company. Trap game even though it's really not I'm just calling it one because we've never played. Vegas wins the inaugural Bachelorette Bowl.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I would like to go into this LONG break from Bridgestone on a high note.
Focus. Be deadly accurate. Pepper their goalie and protect yours. Go for the win from the moment the game begins til the final horn. No shifts off, certainly no periods off.
Win.

Subban on Subban with the result being M. Subban sucks and it's all his fault. Do it. Do it for me.

Go Preds!

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I want to hear Suuubbaaannn x3 YOU SUCK, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT at least thrice tonight.
Finally, I have a chance to watch a game for a change.
No goals for Neal. Get a shutout.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Watching Neal during warm-up's, tonight is going to be emotional for him.

Got a big smile when the crowd cheered him while he was shown on the 'tron.

Daddy Subban came down to the ice and took a group pic with his boys also.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Ok guys, I'm hovering between the existence of "sober" and "passed out" - I'm here for the real deal.... I've missed a lot of games lately.... I need to see this game damnit. Someone give me a red bull!

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Dislike the anthem singer although it isn't even my anthem lol
Guess this is what I get for watching these games for a while now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad