Post-Game Talk: Vegas I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
I agree with Vally the first 10 minutes were decent the rest were shit. Don't care what the weenie-o-meter says

It goes to show that you can come out with fire all you want, but if your team doesn't have a finish mentality then it means shit. No one on this team is a finisher. Not. One. Person. It's so easy to play against us. Keep us to the outside and let us fling deflection tries all game.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
I'm over this season. This team has lost by 3 or more goals I believe 10 of their 14 regulation losses this season. Oh yeah and guess who was in net for what 9 of those losses (if not all 10). The elite goalie that is league worst when the team is down 2. Shesterkin doesn't have the composure to be a run of the mill analyst in an office job. He does not have the mental makeup of an NHL player.
It’s not just Igor. The whole team is pathetic mentally. Mika can’t be separated from Kreider. Fox can’t be separated from Lindgren. Miller needs mental health days. It’s just insane.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I'm over this season. This team has lost by 3 or more goals I believe 10 of their 14 regulation losses this season. Oh yeah and guess who was in net for what 9 of those losses (if not all 10). The elite goalie that is league worst when the team is down 2. Shesterkin doesn't have the composure to be a run of the mill analyst in an office job. He does not have the mental makeup of an NHL player.
You think that was a bad deal? Goaltenders are the most valuable in the league I'm in and the Rangers looked great a month ago when I made the trade. Once again, my fault = (

Reactions: Stone97Ace

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
You say the same thing after every bad loss...yet you keep coming back for more pain and suffering

Stone97Ace

Oct 30, 2023
Kravtsov20 or whatever said my girl would say something after I said "that's what she said" and I tried to comment in GDT but it was closed but I just want to say:

"Fine rub it in :( (that's what you're girl said)"

• Wow
Reactions: hackeyman

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I guarantee Igor has a great year in his contract year next season. Trade him.

I doubt it. He's not playing poorly because he's lazy or doesn't care. He's playing poorly because he doesn't have NHL level mental makeup. If anything he'll feel additional pressure and have a terrible year.

Reactions: Stone97Ace

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
As I said early on in the game, you knew VGK would score first on some flukey bullshit after we absolutely dominated the first several minutes of the game but couldn’t score. This team is mentally very fragile, and way, way, way too often we have these horrid mental lapses at the most inopportune times. And after the 2nd goal the game was over.

It’s the 8th time this season the opposition has scored twice within 30 seconds. Absolutely horrific.

Like maybe they get their heads out of their ass come playoff time, assuming they make it, but this isn’t close to winning hockey. So few of our losses have been genuinely close. When we lose we lose by a lot. I truly hate the culture of this team.

Stone97Ace

Oct 30, 2023
Yo, did Igor bang Stephen's girl or something? He's basically going all out on Igor like he killed his puppy or something ..it's like, gonna make news lol

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
I doubt it. He's not playing poorly because he's lazy or doesn't care. He's playing poorly because he doesn't have NHL level mental makeup. If anything he'll feel additional pressure and have a terrible year.

I'm beating a dead horse but I'll say it again: when we played Toronto, they had an awful stat of his gloveside going back to last season.

It ain't pretty and if we knew that after last season, I think more people would have been on the bandwagon to trade his ass for a haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad