Vegas Golden Knights Single Game Tickets

romulus augustulus

Oct 3, 2019
OK Seems like stub hub won't let me upload my single game tickets. Guess that's how it works. Not nice.
never mind... looks like I was able to list my tickets on stub hub. Not sure what "no resale"really means then.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
OK Seems like stub hub won't let me upload my single game tickets. Guess that's how it works. Not nice.
never mind... looks like I was able to list my tickets on stub hub. Not sure what "no resale"really means then.
It means you can't list them on axs and the team may cancel them if they find them on stubhub

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
It means you can't list them on axs and the team may cancel them if they find them on stubhub

That's why there are so many sites out there even though you'd think Stubhub would have dominated the resale market by now.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Any season ticket holders have 4 lower bowl seats they would consider moving for the Rangers game in early Jan? Drop me a note.

Thanks!

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I feel your pain. Trust me, they didn't treat us season ticket holders any better.
After talking to them, it seems like you just can't list the tickets on an exchange. But if you manage to sell them on HFBoards or Reddit, you're good. Has that been your experience?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
After talking to them, it seems like you just can't list the tickets on an exchange. But if you manage to sell them on HFBoards or Reddit, you're good. Has that been your experience?

I'm sure one of the exchanges other than StubHub would work for this one time. Welcome to trying to work with the greedy VGK organization.

Reactions: Burner Account

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Before doing that, you need to go into your AXS account & see if the seats are transferrable. If they are, you can list them on any of the platforms you mentioned, but not Stub Hub. Tick Pick is a decent site as well. Good luck.

Reactions: Burner Account

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
STH here. I have 4 tickets available for tonight's game. Section 214 Row J. Seats are in the middle of the row so no one walks in front of you. They are directly behind the net. $45 each. Let me know.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
STH here. I have 4 tickets available for tonight's game. Section 214 Row J. Seats are in the middle of the row so no one walks in front of you. They are directly behind the net. $45 each. Let me know.
This is a decent price

yeshuah

May 14, 2018
Apologies for reviving the old thread. I will be in Vegas with my wife on November 17th where the Coyotes are visiting. Just checked the single ticket sale from the team and "cheap section" tickets are like $140! (
section 206 row N). This is almost double what I have paid in most other arenas and seems to be normal? Given the visiting team is not actually slated to be a powerhouse next year - is there a decent chance of having luck with cheaper tickets in the week(s) before the match?

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Apologies for reviving the old thread. I will be in Vegas with my wife on November 17th where the Coyotes are visiting. Just checked the single ticket sale from the team and "cheap section" tickets are like $140! (
section 206 row N). This is almost double what I have paid in most other arenas and seems to be normal? Given the visiting team is not actually slated to be a powerhouse next year - is there a decent chance of having luck with cheaper tickets in the week(s) before the match?
Don't even think of paying that much or buying directly from the team. Walk in prices are already below $80 on Stubhub.

The Knights are delusional with their dynamic pricing & artificial demand. A ton of season subscribers didn't renew this past off season because the secondary market tanked last year.

The team also doesn't release tickets to the season ticker holders until less than a week before the first preseason games, so the STHs can't list them for sale on the VGK official resale platform until then. Trying their best to present an illusion of scarcity & more importantly preventing competition in the market which temporarily sustains higher asking prices on the teams' website. Tickets will immediately start to level out when the STH seats find their way to the secondary market.

Fortunately for you, demand won't be high for this game. My experience as a former STH tells me tickets are going to tank price wise. A week before Thanksgiving, everyone is still in NFL mode, & it's Thursday night in mid-November against the bottom feeding Coyotes. Prices will start to really come down about 2-3 weeks before the game. There will be plenty of seats in the sub $100 range.

Personally, I would wait til game day, hang out in the Plaza outside T-Mobile & monitor the secondary sites until 30 minutes before game time. Weather will be perfect that time of year...you can have a few pops at Beerhaus & watch the VGK drumline parade that makes its way through the Plaza around 6pm. If you're patient, I'm betting you can walk inside for about $30-40 a ticket for the 200s & sub $100 for lower level seats once the sellers give up hope. All tickets are digital & transferred to your phone immediately if you buy from the VGK resale platform...which is the only authorized site that STHs are supposed to list their seats.

Section 206 has a great view by the way....Any section in the 200s from the circles to the circles is a great place to sit. My advice is stick with the 200s or go for the lower level....never buy seats in the 100s....they are all behind the net & are basically as high up as the lower half of the 200 level seats. You pay a premium to sit in the 100s because the "Fortress" is behind you, but the value doesn't add up.

Last edited:

EMcx2

Dec 11, 2021
I just took a look at the single game tickets... f&c#'n ridiculous.

Lower corner, 15 rows up- $410 per seat plus fees. Good luck with that-

For comparison, last season I was picking up seats like that for $100-$130.

Reactions: yeshuah

yeshuah

May 14, 2018
Don't even think of paying that much or buying directly from the team. Walk in prices are already below $80 on Stubhub.

The Knights are delusional with their dynamic pricing & artificial demand. A ton of season subscribers didn't renew this past off season because the secondary market tanked last year.

The team also doesn't release tickets to the season ticker holders until less than a week before the first preseason games, so the STHs can't list them for sale on the VGK official resale platform until then. Trying their best to present an illusion of scarcity & more importantly preventing competition in the market which temporarily sustains higher asking prices on the teams' website. Tickets will immediately start to level out when the STH seats find their way to the secondary market.

Fortunately for you, demand won't be high for this game. My experience as a former STH tells me tickets are going to tank price wise. A week before Thanksgiving, everyone is still in NFL mode, & it's Thursday night in mid-November against the bottom feeding Coyotes. Prices will start to really come down about 2-3 weeks before the game. There will be plenty of seats in the sub $100 range.

Personally, I would wait til game day, hang out in the Plaza outside T-Mobile & monitor the secondary sites until 30 minutes before game time. Weather will be perfect that time of year...you can have a few pops at Beerhaus & watch the VGK drumline parade that makes its way through the Plaza around 6pm. If you're patient, I'm betting you can walk inside for about $30-40 a ticket for the 200s & sub $100 for lower level seats once the sellers give up hope. All tickets are digital & transferred to your phone immediately if you buy from the VGK resale platform...which is the only authorized site that STHs are supposed to list their seats.

Section 206 has a great view by the way....Any section in the 200s from the circles to the circles is a great place to sit. My advice is stick with the 200s or go for the lower level....don't buy ever seats in the 100s....they are all behind the net & are basically as high up as the lower half of the 200 level seats. You pay a premium to sit in the 100s because the "Fortress" is behind you, but the value doesn't add up.
Thanks for the input! Kind of confirms my feeling - we will wait and see until gameday (unless something good pops up before then). Staying nearby at Vdara and planning to pre-game at "Best Friend" before so will be easy to check for tickets until the end

Reactions: Boris Zubov

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for the input! Kind of confirms my feeling - we will wait and see until gameday (unless something good pops up before then). Staying nearby at Vdara and planning to pre-game at "Best Friend" before so will be easy to check for tickets until the end
That may well be a game where I sell my tickets. I am much closer than "15 rows up", and I'd probably take like $120 each for my tickets on the AXS exchange. I'm in Section 12, a few rows behind the goalie (VGK shoots twice at my side) and I have a completely fabulous unobstructed view.

It's super easy to transfer tickets once I have them - all I need to know is your email and that you paid the money to my account via AXS.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
I’ll be visiting from Calgary and looking for 2 tickets to Knights/Islanders game on Saturday Dec 17. If a STH has a pair for sale, please PM me.

Also looking for a pair of tickets for Raiders/Patriot game on Sunday Dec 18th too.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Any tickets holders have any insight or seats for sale for the 12/11 Boston game ? Assuming this will be a pricey game and I am potentially coming with a group of 10+

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I have 2 tickets for sale for about half the games this year. Section 214 Row J. The seats are in the very center of the rink directly behind the net the Knights shoot twice at. For October I have the 20th vs the Jets, the 24th vs. the Maple Leafs, and the 30th vs. the Jets available. Tickets are $140 for the pair. I will post November's tickets as we get closer to the end of October. PM me if you have questions about future game availability or you want to buy the tickets I have listed.

Oct 28 vs Ducks
Oct. 30 vs Jets

Last edited:
Reactions: Boris Zubov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad