Vegas Golden Knights Single Game Tickets

BJD

May 26, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm visiting Vegas the weekend of October 29 and I can't seem to buy single game tickets from the organization. Have single game tickets not gone on sale yet? Or have they all been bought and are only available for resale?

Appreciate the help

Thanks!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Yes, single game tickets are not on sale.

(In a normal year with early October start, pre-season games go on sale mid-August and RS tix around second week of September.)

Reactions: BJD

BJD

May 26, 2011
Yes, single game tickets are not on sale.

(In a normal year with early October start, pre-season games go on sale mid-August and RS tix around second week of September.)
Awesome I'll keep an eye out! Thanks!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
It's an app. And a website.

Allows you to purchase, transfer tickets in the app. (Say you buy a group of 6 tickets and have two couple that will be joining your group @ event. You can forward two tickets to couple A and two tickets to couple B. Now you can enter separately.)

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
It's an app. And a website.

Allows you to purchase, transfer tickets in the app. (Say you buy a group of 6 tickets and have two couple that will be joining your group @ event. You can forward two tickets to couple A and two tickets to couple B. Now you can enter separately.)
Does the Ticketmaster app work if bought on Ticketmaster or is a different app required to receive tickets? In the Play Store there is no app called Flash Tickets but it might be AXS Tickets based on some things I have been reading online.

EDIT: I have it figured out and squared away. Tickets purchased.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
$100 for the cheap seats in a preseason game? I would only go to a preseason game if it’s cheap (I’ll pay more for a real game) but it looks like seats are still selling so what do I know.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
$100 for the cheap seats in a preseason game? I would only go to a preseason game if it’s cheap (I’ll pay more for a real game) but it looks like seats are still selling so what do I know.

Yeah in most cities they go real cheap. I usually go to one preseason game in Denver and pay about $25 or $30 for lower level. Upstairs are like $10 or less, often just whatever minimum transaction fees are

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Still a lot of pent up demand for hockey.

I think this is just the demand for the VGK experience, which is understandable. Few people are going to travel for a preseason game, but I'm sure plenty of visitors will consider attending a game if it happens to coincide with a trip. Later preseason games are actually a good deal in my book for getting into expensive buildings like Vegas, Rangers/MSG and Toronto. Just avoid the first 2 or 3 games and you'll see at least half the team be guys sure to be on the roster in the regular season. Seattle would be a good choice this year too but they are playing off-site every game which is unfortunate for them due to construction delays.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm visiting Vegas the weekend of October 29 and I can't seem to buy single game tickets from the organization. Have single game tickets not gone on sale yet? Or have they all been bought and are only available for resale?

Appreciate the help

Thanks!

I'll be putting October 29th tickets up for sale, as I'm working out of town that day. I generally go to about 30 games myself (it's an hour and a half trip for me) and sell about 10 on the AXS site. I sit 9 rows off the ice so my seats are great. I will be able to sell direct to a person so in a month or so if you don't have tickets to the game you can contact me here and I'll see if you want to purchase mine. I don't rip people off - I have $150 a game tickets, I won't charge more than say $175 a ticket.

Vinny

Aug 10, 2011
London
Hey fellas,

I have a ticket for Canucks at Golden Knights for November 13. I had to cancel my trip to Vegas. And I cannot sell them. Because I am not an US citizen with a US bank account.

the ticket is for Premium club 15, row F. I paid $565,00 for it. Anyone interested please pm me with a reasonable offer. If I am not able to sell the ticket then maybe someone can help me find a person who I can donate the ticket to. I mean someone who never would be able to go.

malkinman

Mar 26, 2014
Sweden
Looking to visit Vegas for the 21st Dec game against Lightning but seeing tickets are, cheapest, 80 USD. Do you recommend trying to get a hold of tickets closer to the game or is it a lost cause unless I pay up? Seems expensive to me. Going from Sweden to San Fran (for Metallica 40th b-day) so I was hoping to find some cheap tickets once we arrive.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Looking to visit Vegas for the 21st Dec game against Lightning but seeing tickets are, cheapest, 80 USD. Do you recommend trying to get a hold of tickets closer to the game or is it a lost cause unless I pay up? Seems expensive to me. Going from Sweden to San Fran (for Metallica 40th b-day) so I was hoping to find some cheap tickets once we arrive.

Sometimes you can get a deal the day of the game, but I wouldn't count on it for that one. Two top teams playing around the holidays might be slim pickings for last minute tickets.

Reactions: malkinman

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
80 bucks is very cheap for a VGK game this year, most games on the resale market its 100 or more even against the bad teams. That time might actually be good for lower ticket prices though because its by far the slowest time for travel to Vegas so minimal tourists buying up tickets and quite a few locals will head out of town for the holidays that week. One thing's for sure, you'll get the cheapest rooms Vegas offers during that time so all-in should be a good deal. You might get tickets a little less if you wait, but I would expect much below that price since its a game of high interest.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We had a preseason with our partial season, and we bought the other three games, lower bowl, on resale for 50 to 65 each. Plus about 20 each in fees.

I love going to preseason games, get to see the upncomers.

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
I'll be putting October 29th tickets up for sale, as I'm working out of town that day. I generally go to about 30 games myself (it's an hour and a half trip for me) and sell about 10 on the AXS site. I sit 9 rows off the ice so my seats are great. I will be able to sell direct to a person so in a month or so if you don't have tickets to the game you can contact me here and I'll see if you want to purchase mine. I don't rip people off - I have $150 a game tickets, I won't charge more than say $175 a ticket.

Sent you a DM :)

romulus augustulus

Oct 3, 2019
Can tickets be sold on the AXS website/app? I have 2 or 3 too many tickets for the Flyers game on Friday but can't seem to find a way to re-sell them on the website (apparently the tickets won't be delivered until a few hours until puck drop???)

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Can tickets be sold on the AXS website/app? I have 2 or 3 too many tickets for the Flyers game on Friday but can't seem to find a way to re-sell them on the website (apparently the tickets won't be delivered until a few hours until puck drop???)

Single game tickets can't be resold I'm pretty sure. Only season tickets holder can sell tickets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad