Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

MrKriben

Dec 16, 2014
Stockholm
Lindbom's keeping it up! 41/42 saves today, SOG were 42-19.
Last period was 25 goals against and he made some out of the world saves where he stopped first shot then rebound and second rebound.

He is friggin amazing, however I really hope he gets to stay one more season in SHL since it's only his second full senior season and both has been interrupted with injuries. A full season with Legace as his back-up and some more national games will only make him more ready. I really don't think we've seen such a talent since Henrik Lundqvist.

I've seen all the current NHL keepers and I can't remember anyone of them being this good so young.

Reactions: theslatcher

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Feel sorry for any prospects drafted here.
Mourn for Hague, and to a lesser degree all the others who are still with the org or got claimed off waivers.

As for first rounders: Unless their name is Cody Glass the traded ones are for premier talents, and they usually think that fact is pretty swell.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We should be looking for NCAA and Euro FAs with extra attention to augment what remains of our picks.

We probably will remain a UFA destination, have great pro scouts for trades and have some still young players on the roster but a couple Whitecloud-esque pickups in the next few years sure wouldn't hurt.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Lindbom selected to the national team playing 2 against in Finland against Finland, we'll see how far he makes it, 2 more events after that and then Worlds which makes 3 rounds of cuts.

Reactions: Lehtonen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad