GDT: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:00PM |

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You don't have to be fast to beat a fast team, but you need to think fast and pass fast.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
The more physical you are with the Avs, the more you control the game. It really slows down the game and takes away from one of the greatest strengths they have in speed.
When you get a boarding call for a clean hit, it becomes harder to do that.....

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
When you get a boarding call for a clean hit, it becomes harder to do that.....

If the Knights play the Avs in the playoffs, they will need to be physical. The Avs have a lot of finesse in their style with speed to spare in the forwards and defense. It would benefit the Knights style to slow the game down.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
If the Knights play the Avs in the playoffs, they will need to be physical. The Avs have a lot of finesse in their style with speed to spare in the forwards and defense. It would benefit the Knights style to slow the game down.
It's funny how in 4 seasons we have become the Capitals and Colorado has become the Knights.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Ugh. Special teams keep letting this team down against the better teams. I’ll be shocked if we score a power play goal against these guys.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Last year I wouldn't have bothered to watch the first 5 minutes of the 3rd. Let's see how the team responds now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad