GDT: Vancouver Canucks @ Red Wings - 7EST

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
When's AA suppose to be injected into the lineup? Buffalo game? Or after?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Mantha looked good. Z looked pretty good. Umm... Daley drew that penalty which was good. Witkowski hit a guy pretty good once...

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Who remembers the days when watching the Wings used to be fun? Now it's a chore to watch this team. What a waste of 2 and a half hours. I think I'm gonna be a Golden State Warriors fan for a bit. I forget what it's like to watch a team that can consistently win games.

In the long run, losses are good, but Christ, play with heart/effort/determination. If Blash isn't ripping these losers apart in the room, then he's not fit to be a NHL coach. Disgusting display of hockey by the team in red. The fans are going to stop going soon.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Who remembers the days when watching the Wings used to be fun? Now it's a chore to watch this team. What a waste of 2 and a half hours. I think I'm gonna be a Golden State Warriors fan for a bit. I forget what it's like to watch a team that can consistently win games.

In the long run, losses are good, but Christ, play with heart/effort/determination. If Blash isn't ripping these losers apart in the room, then he's not fit to be a NHL coach. Disgusting display of hockey by the team in red. The fans are going to stop going soon.
By the look of the Arena, It already looks like fans have stopped going.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I think Howard's in danger of having another up-and-down season, and it is partly his play at fault, not just team defense. I hate to say it.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
They had more high danger scoring chances than we had shots in goal, Howard only giving up 4 is impressive

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Alright guys, if we’re going to be cheering for Dahlin, we need to accurately pronounce his name.

#KeenOnDahlin
#DowntheRavineforDahlin
#InTheLatrineForDahlin
#GangreneForDahlin

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
They had more high danger scoring chances than we had shots in goal, Howard only giving up 4 is impressive

No, it wasn't impressive.
He wasn't awful.
But he wasn't good either.
He didn't make many, if any, great saves.

We were fortunate that Vancouver was impatient with the puck. They had several chances were they were skating in alone and shot for beyond the circles when they could have come in deeper.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
The most excited I've been this whole game is when I saw Z's hat in the post game interview.

"I want one!"

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
No, it wasn't impressive.
He wasn't awful.
But he wasn't good either.
He didn't make many great saves.

He made a lot of great saves. Did you see the second period?

The number of odd man rushes was ridiculous. He wasn't diving or anything because he was sound positionally, but he got shelled and for the most part stood tall.

This was an awful awful game and not because of Jimmy.

It's crazy to me that someone would watch this shitshow and then talk about goaltending.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014

That is the "inspiring" speech they will get, 0 emotion behind it

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Yeah. I guess I knew they might look like this before the even season started. I knew what I was getting into.

Dahlin.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Well, the loss wasn't Howard's fault. But, I see the same old Howard - in recent years Howard hasn't been a guy who stops every shot that is saveable and that's how he's played the last couple games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad