Prospect Info: Vancouver Canucks 2016 Top 25 Prospects - #5

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I like Tryamkin but having him at #5 for a team in our position is a bit depressing. And prospects like Subban and Gaunce would be fighting just for a top 10 spot in some team's pools :(

Stop trading picks, Jim!!! Acquire more instead!

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
I like Tryamkin but having him at #5 for a team in our position is a bit depressing. And prospects like Subban and Gaunce would be fighting just for a top 10 spot in some team's pools :(

Stop trading picks, Jim!!! Acquire more instead!

Always nice to have more prospects than less but still Virtanan Tryamkin this year Boeser Gaunce next year OJ Demko the year after that is 3 years of rookies by then hopefully we have more prospects to replace them. The Canucks do not have that many old players anymore to replace. They have a few that they could improve on, but if you are adding 2 young players each year that it plenty of turnover to get a team young. Hopefully we have a few surprises like Hutton and Tryamkin as well.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I wouldnt count Rodin as a prospect. Is Panarin a prospect before this year? Hes 26 and was drafted 8 years ago.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Easy pick Tryamkin. we won't know for 3 or 4 years what we have in this kid, but he could be the best player of the entire pack.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Voted Tryamkin but could have easily said Gaunce. Neither looks out of place in the NHL in the right role (5-6th defenseman or 4th line forward).

PancakeHero

May 13, 2013
Pawnee
Go look at 2011 top Canuck Prospects Tanev is 8 th but not because we have 7 great prospects above him. Hodgson Rodin shirokov schoeder connauton McNally plus couple others. Interesting Lack and Cannata were 9, 10. We really as fans have no idea. That Tryamkin was 17 last year and Hutton was what 8 last year shows all we need to know about our group think.

Absolutely.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Go look at 2011 top Canuck Prospects Tanev is 8 th but not because we have 7 great prospects above him. Hodgson Rodin shirokov schoeder connauton McNally plus couple others. Interesting Lack and Cannata were 9, 10. We really as fans have no idea. That Tryamkin was 17 last year and Hutton was what 8 last year shows all we need to know about our group think.

Exactly. People should of seen Tanman and Hutty but they didnt. Gaudettes the next one and im the only one voting for him. O well its a gamble pick on my part i guess but he will deffy be a surpriser same with the Tater Tot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad