GDT: Vancouver Canucks (11-10-4) @ Nashville Predators (15-6-3) | 11/30/2017 | 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorel

Dec 15, 2016
that's all thanks to Subban. dude sucks. period. someone enlighten me with your bull ****

yeah I know right, I mean pk should have stopped that goal just now, if Josi was on he would have....oh wait nm. please move back to Montreal. i think he has been awesome this game, good shutting down, and moving of the puck. don't hate because he is beautiful player.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Stop acting like Subban played a good game. He didn't. He also wasn't the sole reason for the impending loss. The team has been long due for a game like this where their overall complacent nature to approach the game will be punished. There was no real fire for our guys to play the game in the 3rd.
We also blew every lead we got this game.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
subban will get kudos when he plays up to par. playing with emelin doesn't help but he sucks right now.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Stop acting like Subban played a good game. He didn't. He also wasn't the sole reason for the impending loss. The team has been long due for a game like this where their overall complacent nature to approach the game will be punished. There was no real fire for our guys to play the game in the 3rd.

Not being in the crucify Subban club doesn’t mean anyone thinks he had a good game.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
In a loss like this you can't say anyone played particularly well, I agree. But some played worse than others and the one player that got called out wasn't the among the worst tonight.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Not being in the crucify Subban club doesn’t mean anyone thinks he had a good game.
My bigger problem with it is they want to crucify Subban, but not a peep about Josi who was probably worse. Don't just jump on one guy and act like he was all to blame. There is more than enough to go around in this game.

Reactions: myFialabot

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
no one said it's a crucify subban club. he has been shit. he almost single handely lost us the last game. completely turned this game and we got zero points. columbus game? it's there. he isn't worth his salary. he needs to step it up. period. you make big money.. Big results. he has delievered jack shit.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
My bigger problem with it is they want to crucify Subban, but not a peep about Josi who was probably worse. Don't just jump on one guy and act like he was all to blame. There is more than enough to go around in this game.
josi played like shit. he has carried us multiples game. josi gets a pass on his seasons play. a horrible effort by all defenseman but subban and his 9 million salary will be in spotlight and it should.

Last edited by a moderator:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I feel like some of you guys think 82-0 hockey is the only good hockey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: myFialabot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad