GDT: Vancouver Canucks (11-10-4) @ Nashville Predators (15-6-3) | 11/30/2017 | 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
we are complacent. we are horrible with leads. agreed. but subban has been horrible. josi sucked tonight. irwin and bitetto sucked. but I'm gonna give more hell to the guy making 9 million than the 2 GUYS making what 1.25 million combined? we have a great team and we can do great things. but subban isn't worth his pay. doughty said the equivalent of this guy makes 9 million? I'm getting paid ****ers

We didn't give Subban the 9M contract blame that on Montreal. They gave Subban a bridge contract instead of signing him long term after his ELC where they could have gotten him for cheaper. Josi and Ekholm are making way less than they are worth because of Poile.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
We didn't give Subban the 9M contract blame that on Montreal. They gave Subban a bridge contract instead of signing him long term after his ELC where they could have gotten him for cheaper. Josi and Ekholm are making way less than they are worth because of Poile.
Non-argument. Poile traded for the money as well as for Subban as a player..
They were fine with paying him 9mill.
Poile is the reason our organization is paying Subban 9 million, and not Montreal.

Last edited:

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
As a Canuck fan I would like to thank the Predators for coming down to earth on home ice for at least one game for us.

We had a very heavy hearted locker room with the news of Dorsett's career ending and they were playing for him.

Also, considering the circumstances, it was very classy of your fans to acknowledge Daniel Sedin's milestone 1000th point.

Now... just change those yellow helmets that burn my retina to blue helmets and we can be friends...

Cheers.

Reactions: LCPreds

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Now... just change those yellow helmets that burn my retina to blue helmets and we can be friends...

Cheers.
If you saw them as often as we do then you'd get used to them. I'd say 80 to 90 percent of us hated them at first but after you get used to them night in and night out the blue ones actually look a little dull now.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
If you saw them as often as we do then you'd get used to them. I'd say 80 to 90 percent of us hated them at first but after you get used to them night in and night out the blue ones actually look a little dull now.

Just bad memories I suppose. ;)

tantiandsundstrom.jpg

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Aw man, I wanted this thread preserved and used for future generations to learn the lesson of Don't Drink and Post :D
Sounds like I missed a lot of fun!!

Hey guys I might be the most negative guy on here but even I acknowledge that the team has to lose a few along the way. They are 10-2-1 and 2 points out of 1st place in the West! Perspective Gentlemen!! There is no reason to be at each others throats everyone!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
We had a very heavy hearted locker room with the news of Dorsett's career ending and they were playing for him.

Also, considering the circumstances, it was very classy of your fans to acknowledge Daniel Sedin's milestone 1000th point.
We have experienced some of that ourselves over the years with our players. It puts "game" into perspective.
Congratulations to both Sedin's. That's quite an achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad