Post-Game Talk: VAN VS NSH 8:15-ish The Whale Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I think Evangelista is a star in the making. He just needs confidence and points bring them. I like that they have him on the 1PP and on a line 5-on-5 that's clicking.

@Flgatorguy87 I've noticed the same pattern as well but often I feel like it's because he doesn't realize that he has found himself in a position where he has time and space. Again, when he's confident, he will realize it.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I think Evangelista is a star in the making. He just needs confidence and points bring them. I like that they have him on the 1PP and on a line 5-on-5 that's clicking.

@Flgatorguy87 I've noticed the same pattern as well but often I feel like it's because he doesn't realize that he has found himself in a position where he has time and space. Again, when he's confident, he will realize it.
Last night he had a couple missed passes, which to me just looked like he identified the play a little late and ended up passing to a spot that was no longer an option. The plays had potential and weren't easy to execute, so I appreciate that he is trying those high danger passes and hope that he catches everything up at some point.

predhead1

Aug 7, 2003
Last night he had a couple missed passes, which to me just looked like he identified the play a little late and ended up passing to a spot that was no longer an option. The plays had potential and weren't easy to execute, so I appreciate that he is trying those high danger passes and hope that he catches everything up at some point.
I noticed the same thing, in particular an attempted cross-ice pass in the O zone that was intercepted because he was a little too late. I also think he's taking a fair amount of abuse when he's on the puck, so he still needs some physical development in order to be more of a danger as a puck handler.

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
I noticed the same thing, in particular an attempted cross-ice pass in the O zone that was intercepted because he was a little too late. I also think he's taking a fair amount of abuse when he's on the puck, so he still needs some physical development in order to be more of a danger as a puck handler.
Preds need to work on the physical thing with their young players. Something appears to be lacking in their strength development. Players in the NHL just keep getting bigger and stronger. It’s incredible.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
So far 2nite I've seen Kings, Leafs, Avs and of course Nucks sweaters in the barn. Plus a B's t- shirt and a Panthers hoodie.

No turtle doves or pear trees and what not yet.
I saw some of them and also saw a blues, devils and Montreal, and even an Evansville sweater. And a Blackhawks sweatshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad