Raptors Discussion: v93 | Panic level rising significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Thats assuming is 15 and 20+ what if its 17 vs 20?
I’d still take it. I think this has the potential to look very bad for Portland. For what it’s worth, most of their fans are angry they gave Trent up. He’s a very underrated player who performed very well in the absence of CJ.

Surprised the Blazers made this deal. Not what I would have done if I was their GM.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
I understand teams wanting Lowry for the playoffs and rest of the season BUT seeing as he’s a FA after the season what real leverage do the Raps have.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
I’d still take it. I think this has the potential to look very bad for Portland. For what it’s worth, most of their fans are angry they gave Trent up. He’s a very underrated player who performed very well in the absence of CJ.

Surprised the Blazers made this deal. Not what I would have done if I was their GM.
fair enough man. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I've watched trent play his games etc. etc. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Bloomberg

Jun 20, 2014
I want to see Lowry in Philly. I think they could be a championship team with Lowry. The Heat, even with Lowry, I don't see them as a championship team.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Heads up that because we're over the limit and there's been no other move yet I'm going to shut this thread down and switch to a fresh one in a minute or two.

So if you're hanging onto a lengthy reply to something or have some thoughts to get in you might want to give it a couple minutes so you don't get the "this thread is closed" message when you hit submit.

Or at least copy your post to the clipboard so that you can re-paste it in the new thread if you don't get in under the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad