Raptors Discussion: V65 Round 3! No sweep for Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I don't understand how the league isn't worried about their reputation. Every close call is going to Cleveland. Everybody's confused about what's happening.

I mean, I'm not really a fan of this sport, but do fans pretty much just accept at this point that officiating is corrupt?

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Refereeing has been absolutely garbage.

Jump ball called on wrist interference. And then offensive fouls from nowhere.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
I wonder if anything will be done about the reffing. Whats the point in being a raptor fan when they have to play against the team and the refs.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
I don't understand how the league isn't worried about their reputation. Every close call is going to Cleveland. Everybody's confused about what's happening.

I mean, I'm not really a fan of this sport, but do fans pretty much just accept at this point that officiating is corrupt?
Unfortunately, in every sport refs will favor the players or terms with a "better reputation". I hate that about refs , "reputation calls" are the absolute worse and it ruins the game.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank

Between the garbage officiating and NBA breaking precedence on Draymond Green. It's hard not to think that something's up in their officiating department.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
so if the Junk Kicker gets a Flagrant 2... what does that mean?
(like if it was in the game he'd be in trouble and buckets thrown....what does it mean after the game?)

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
giphy.gif

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
so if the Junk Kicker gets a Flagrant 2... what does that mean?
(like if it was in the game he'd be in trouble and buckets thrown....what does it mean after the game?)

Means nothing after the game. During a game means automatic ejection.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth

Fans accept it yes. You can go way back and see how the league fixes games. Watch some old Michael Jordan clips, it's even worse than this. The league created Jordan and they got exactly what they wanted. They want LeBron in the finals. It's fairly obvious why. The media rarely puts pressure on the league for it too. The only way it'll ever change is if that happens.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Offensive foul on Irving?! Damn, I thought for sure there wouldn't have been another call on the Cavs until game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad