Raptors Discussion: v50|#WeTheNorth| Lowry can dunk! Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Jesus christ Lou, what the **** was that ****?

In what world was that ever a good idea?

"Hur durr durr, I'm gonna chuck a 40-footer for the win because hero-ball!!!!"

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
This team will Never win a playoff round with Casey as their coach....He is Awful !!!

Strike 1: We are struggling on D? Leave our best defender in JJ on the bench the whole game. A DNP.
Strike 2: You had a timeout left, draw up a ****ing play!
Strike 3: You were COMPLETELY OKAY with letting Lou wind down the clock and chuck up a 30 foot bomb, one of the WORST plays possible in that situation. You still had a timeout left, but nope, YOU WERE FINE WITH IT!!!

Just this game alone. Honestly, I'm so done with Casey. Regardless of how we do, he needs to be fired. I used to be of the opinion to only fire him if we got bounced in round 1, but no, no longer. No matter what, fire him. Hell, I hope Masai pulls a Lou Lamoriello and fires him right now :laugh:

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
James Johnson with exactly zero PT tonight and we wonder why we haven't solved our D issues this game... yeah :help:

5 pt game, tho!

JJ usage this season has been baffling. He is so versatile and good on defense... it doesn't make sense why he's not playing a lot more.

Dwayne Casey is simply a crappy coach.

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
Lou post game comments... putting the media in their place. Haha

If you've been watching Raptor basketball, right to left crossover 3-point shot, that's just the shot I shoot at the end of quarters. That's a shot I'm comfortable with, that's a shot I make, that's the one shot I miss tonight.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Casey's decisions are baffling. I used to think people were just unreasonably harsh towards him, but at least they were winning. Now it's becoming apparent. Looks like he has a problem with JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad