Raptors Discussion: v48|#WeTheNorth| Keep on keepin' on -or- No DeMar, no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Man, what a performance. Gotta be tough for the Raps on the back to back playing in Denver but again, they were lights out offensively and really shut Nuggets game down in the 4th quarter.

Lowry and Lou were fantastic tonight.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Another win and we secure at least a .500 road trip and an above .500 western road trip.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Sorry, I saw this on real GM and died laughing

6BLgInJ.gif

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Raps are now 9-2 vs the West. :handclap: but hey to some we just beat the weaker East teams :laugh: Another great game by Lowry and wow Lou with 31, can anybody say 6th man award ;)

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Raps are now 9-2 vs the West. :handclap: but hey to some we just beat the weaker East teams :laugh: Another great game by Lowry and wow Lou with 31, can anybody say 6th man award ;)

We still need to play 3 out of the top 4 teams in the west, and San Antonio. Looking good though

Can you imagine if this team got Tobia Harris? Guy is a points and boards machine this year. Give us the ship if we get that guy

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
We still need to play 3 out of the top 4 teams in the west, and San Antonio. Looking good though

Can you imagine if this team got Tobia Harris? Guy is a points and boards machine this year. Give us the ship if we get that guy

tomorrow's game against Portland is going to be awesome, can't wait. It's been a while since I've been this confident and happy with a team in this city. This team is just so good, Lowry getting MVP consideration, Lou 6th man contention, Casey should be top contender for coach of the year. Masai at the helm, this franchise has never looked better, even in the VC years I've never seen this much cohesion and togetherness like I do with this group. DD has been working out so he should be back soon, no rush though. Getting him back along with another big man hopefully around the deadline will solidify an already deep bench.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
4 more years! 4 more years! ;) Funny how hindsight can be sometimes, some of us were a bit worried giving Lowry so much money yet right now it looks like a steal. Can't believe he's on our team playing like this. Wow just so good

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Kyle Lowry at his contract is such a huge steal. Ujiri is a beast. I believe in Masai!!!!

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Also what a huge difference between watching the Raptors and Leafs ... one team plays with its heart on its sleeve ... and the other well ..

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
steve simmons @simmonssteve
Have the Raptors ever had a better weekend - with back to back impressive road wins in Los Angeles and Denver? #wethenorth #rtz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia