Raptors Discussion: v47|#WeTheNorth | Who knew DeMar was so crucial to the defence? (avatars: post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
We are going to see a lot of Deandre Jordan when the knicks offer him the max this offseason

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Impressive game from JV both offensively and defensively. Raps have been suprisingly really good at rebounding tonight despite playing against Jordan and Griffin.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
This is why I never considered CP3 the best PG consistently gets torched against top notch PG

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
They go to discuss if lowry got fouled while shooting and end up calling a technically on us? :D

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
We are going to see a lot of Deandre Jordan when the knicks offer him the max this offseason

Would be funny seeing as they had the similar type player in Chandler and gave him away for nothing.

I'd much rather pay him the max over let's say someone like Gordon Hayward

Really? Hayward is a pretty good player and is playing like he is definitely worth it. I would take him over DeMar.

Scion

May 25, 2012
I know analytics still regard CP3 as an elite PG, but I watch between 10-15 Clips games a year, and I don't think he's been the same guy for a couple of years now.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Impressive game from JV both offensively and defensively. Raps have been suprisingly really good at rebounding tonight despite playing against Jordan and Griffin.

Contrary to popular belief, the Clippers are actually a poor rebounding team. 26th in the league at the moment.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Contrary to popular belief, the Clippers are actually a poor rebounding team. 26th in the league at the moment.

Heh, I guess I should have looked at the numbers first. Kinda odd seeing as they have Jordan/Griffin and even Paul is a pretty great rebounder for a PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad