Raptors Discussion: v47|#WeTheNorth | Who knew DeMar was so crucial to the defence? (avatars: post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Holy I just realized Hedo Turkuglo is on the court. I am shocked to see he is still in the league.

Dang GV. He is making me eat all my words.

mikebel111*

GV goes beast mode after all this harping on him.
Love that he hit those shots, but please dont fall in love with it now

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Holy I just realized Hedo Turkuglo is on the court. I am shocked to see he is still in the league.

Dang GV. He is making me eat all my words.

20sek2a.jpg

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Clippers need someone good off the bench other than Crawford. Compared to rest of Western teams, Clippers just don't seem like that championship caliber.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Clippers need someone good off the bench other than Crawford. Compared to rest of Western teams, Clippers just don't seem like that championship caliber.

They're mentally weak also. the moment someone roughs up cp3/griffin. They just lose it

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Casey is going with that 3 guard line-up again instead of using Ross. With how bad Lou has been today, its probably best to use Ross instead.

EDIT: lol as soon as I post this, Lou hits two 3's... cause of course.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I don't know if the west is healthy that the clippers could beat any of the playoff teams in a 7 game series

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Jordan only has 4 pts, wow. This was our best win in a while and a great way to kick off the western swing.

Really glad we held these guys under 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->