Raptors Discussion: v39| Off-Season continued: Draft is just about 2 weeks away. Raptors pick 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Sam Bhullar is very intriguing to me. Our 2nd is too high to reach for him, but in the event that he goes Undrafted, he's a guy id love to cut a de with.

Lots of ?'s but at 7"5 with touch the upside is there. Fact that he's from The GTA is gravy.

Bionda

AL East Champions
Dec 31, 2007
Toronto, ON
Sam Bhullar is very intriguing to me. Our 2nd is too high to reach for him, but in the event that he goes Undrafted, he's a guy id love to cut a de with.

Lots of ?'s but at 7"5 with touch the upside is there. Fact that he's from The GTA is gravy.

His brother Tanveer is currently at New Mexico St., I believe.
Sim led the WAC in blocked shots, FG percentage and was selected to the All-Defensive team.

His agility, overall mobility, stamina and footwork all pose questions though.

He has recently shed some weight, about 12-15 lbs. and is adding some needed muscle mass. Bhullar's size is certainly intriguing as well, a man mountain if you will.

Also: Interviews with Clint Capela, and LaQuinton Ross have been added to the Raptors site, including the Summer League schedule.

Highlander23

Mar 26, 2011
France
If we go by BPA, it might be Payton, Early, warren or Mcdaniels (the last 3 are also a need)

Edit: with the 37th pick, i really like Spencer Dinwiddie or Walter Tavares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad