Raptors Discussion: v28: Marcus Camby bought out. Linas Kleiza Amnestied. Sign PG Dwight Buycks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
^^^Agreed with all. I'm just flat out not entertained finishing 8th with this squad and losing in 3 to Miami.

Everything seems to be falling in place for us to tank for Wiggins. Canadian, superstar potential, wants to be here. Karma has a way of working like that.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
If anything, I can see them rigging the draft for Boston. What better way to bring the most storied franchise back on its feet than drafting the most hyped prospect since Lebron?

MLSE

Jan 30, 2004
Windsor, Ontario
anyone else think Miami screwed up in releasing Mike Miller? He imho was clutch and a main reason they won the championship. He was clutch in the finals and vs. indiana

He had quite a few stinkers this playoffs and looks like an old man. Defense is brutal too, not that big of a loss IMO.

wulfio*

If anything, I can see them rigging the draft for Boston. What better way to bring the most storied franchise back on its feet than drafting the most hyped prospect since Lebron?

The celtics are in much better shape than the lakers. The lakers are a mess right now, both in the office and on the court.

MLSE

Jan 30, 2004
Windsor, Ontario
The celtics are in much better shape than the lakers. The lakers are a mess right now, both in the office and on the court.

2014 Looks like it could be something for the Lakers though, Boston going with a rebuild while Lakers will probably retool.

If the Lakers get a great pick AND all that cap room, Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad