Speculation: V. 2014 Stars Offseason Thread: Spezza to the Rescue

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Ugh this off-season needs to end.
Almost every article the Stars have put out in the last month, deals with the "Defense Question". They then go on to repeat the same Nill & Gaglardi quotes ad nauseam.

Yes. I would love to never read the phrase, "knocking on the door", again.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Just and FYI, Marek (I think, they sound kinda the same) on the puck daddy podcast said that when he is "on" Kari is the best goalie in the world. Just nice to hear that from such a popular podcast, they have praised the Stars a lot lately.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Just and FYI, Marek (I think, they sound kinda the same) on the puck daddy podcast said that when he is "on" Kari is the best goalie in the world. Just nice to hear that from such a popular podcast, they have praised the Stars a lot lately.

I heard that too. They're definitely high on the Stars. Been listening to them lately to get some kind of hockey fix. Yeah- I just can't tell them apart. I never know which is which. I like their podcast but it would be nice if their voices were more distinct.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
BwiPp2vIAAAOPcU.png

That beard.

Primetimey*

The list of players in Dallas is growing!

Benn Brothers, Seguin, Lindback, Lehtonen, Spezza, Eaves, Nichushkin, Peverley, Klingberg, Glennie, Oleksiak, Daley, Goligoski, Dillon, Horcoff, Cole, Gonchar, Sceviour..

Maybe some others! Grow that list and let training camp begin!! September is here!

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I feel bad for Val. He's clearly screaming in this photo because they haven't traded him yet. He hates Dallas.

BwitFWtIAAAIh9f.jpg

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Bwib-alCUAEROIw.jpg:large

Might just be the way his chest protector is sitting, but it definitely looks like Nuke has added those 15-20 pounds mentioned in the article earlier in the summer.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
He looks bigger the Benn, and I know Been is back slightly farther ... but I think side by side he'd be even bigger probably.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Finally some NHL hockey-related action! Can't wait until the season starts, the boys seems to do well.

Primetimey*

I feel bad for Val. He's clearly screaming in this photo because they haven't traded him yet. He hates Dallas.

BwitFWtIAAAIh9f.jpg

What is happening??? :laugh:

Daley looks like a guido and half the guys arms on dark brown/black.. haha

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I don't think that's Daley. They were working with a coach at Michael Johnson Performance in McKinney this morning.

I think there are other athletes there as well.

Primetimey*

Thanks for the suggestion on a headline for the John Klingberg story I am writing.

Sorry for letting team Mark Stepneski do so poorly in the HFBoards Fantasy League Mr. Stepneski. I will get retribution this year I promise!

PS. I look forward to reposting your Traverse City videos and I am especially looking forward to that clip on the water front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad