Utica Tickets

RFA

Jan 17, 2010
Any chance any of the Utica folks could pick me up three tickets for the pre-season game against Adirondack in Rome? I'll obviously pay for them or trade for tickets for a game in Adirondack or Albany.

Thanks!

CJNewman

Feb 1, 2014
I've read some of your posts from before I'm not sure if your a Devils fan or a Flames fan or both. If you do happen to be a Flames fan or know people who are I'm trying to organize a bus trip to Lake Erie in November. It's in the preliminary steps of being done but I'm looking for people who would be interested in going. So if you are or know anyone who is go to the Flames fan page and post. I'm trying to get all the help I can to get this trip done and the fuller the bus the cheaper we can. Any help to spread the word would help. Thank you.

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
Any chance any of the Utica folks could pick me up three tickets for the pre-season game against Adirondack in Rome? I'll obviously pay for them or trade for tickets for a game in Adirondack or Albany.

Thanks!

Private message me your mailing address. I plan on buying tickets tomorrow morning when they go on sale.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad