USports Exhibition/Non-Conference Schedules

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
There are still a handful of OUA teams without exhibition games announced. In fact, Lakehead has still not uploaded the 2021-22 schedule. In fact, no updates to their entire site since 2020.
Also, Carleton's game against the North Dundas senior AA team is not reported anywhere.

timbitca

Feb 15, 2007
JLL Press Box
Anyone been able to find a boxscore of the UNB-UdeM game?

Yeah... we couldn't do live stats for that game, I had a regular season soccer game at the same time so I had to put my ressources there. I did have the game webcast, mostly so I could watch it myself during the soccer matches but don't tell anyone that haha.

Don't have enough game day staff on hand and I'm losing both my regular timekeepers for men's and women's hockey this year so it's not going to help.

Might be able to send you a copy of the gamesheet if you want.

Reactions: FreddyFoyle

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Noticed UPEI only has two exhibition games scheduled…UNB has five (counting the one game listed in December for the Pete Kelly) so I’m surprised they didn’t play against one another (unless UNB is holding out for a second game over the break?)

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
Sept 29, 2021: The Urban Cowboys have entered the pre-season.

Oct 13 Windsor at Western Ontario
Oct 15 Ryerson at Western Ontario
Oct 16 Waterloo at Western Ontario
Oct 22 RMC at Western Ontario
Oct 23 RMC at Western Ontario
Oct 28 Western Ontario at Brock
Oct 30 Brock at Western Ontario

This leaves just 6 teams without an exhibition schedule posted.

2021-22 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule - Western Mustangs Sports

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
Captain's Cup Recap
upload_2021-9-29_13-0-59.png

FreddyFoyle

Mar 12, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Yeah... we couldn't do live stats for that game, I had a regular season soccer game at the same time so I had to put my ressources there. I did have the game webcast, mostly so I could watch it myself during the soccer matches but don't tell anyone that haha.

Don't have enough game day staff on hand and I'm losing both my regular timekeepers for men's and women's hockey this year so it's not going to help.

Might be able to send you a copy of the gamesheet if you want.
If possible, yes please. dkilfoil at unb dot ca

Campy

Jan 27, 2019
Saturday October 2 men's preseason between U de Moncton and UNB is cancelled

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
Just get a couple of Intramural guys and have them run around hitting everything that moves.
Gotta love the roster cap.. UNB still wins, I honestly think the biggest casualties of the cap hasn’t been UNB’s depth , but local Jr.A kids filling out rosters and I feel like we’ve definitely seen the last of the walk on in the AUS.. obviously I’m a UNB fan, and this is the “Geordie Wudrick rule” but I hate the cap and not for the reasons you’d expect a UNB fan to hate it.

MiamiHockey

Sep 12, 2012
Lakehead has added their 2021-22 schedule at long last, with two exhbition games. On Oct 22nd and 23rd the Northland College Lumberjacks will venture north from Wisconsin. I never heard about this team before, but if they're Lumberjacks they're OK. They sleep all night, and work all day.

Schedule - Lakehead University Thunderwolves Men's Hockey

Men's Hockey

1) Northland is a mediocre Div III school. If Lakehead is icing a competitive OUA West team this year, they will wipe the ice with them. This will be a good litmus test.

2) Watch the entire Monty Python skit before declaring your love for Lumberjacks.

Reactions: dm8895

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
1) Northland is a mediocre Div III school. If Lakehead is icing a competitive OUA West team this year, they will wipe the ice with them. This will be a good litmus test.

2) Watch the entire Monty Python skit before declaring your love for Lumberjacks.
I'm not anticipating crossdressing. Anyhow, I infer that Lakehead had trouble lining up an opponent. They also play the first half at home and the second half away (until the final weekend). Unfair schedule.

northvanman

Jun 4, 2009
Oakville, ON
I'm not anticipating crossdressing. Anyhow, I infer that Lakehead had trouble lining up an opponent. They also play the first half at home and the second half away (until the final weekend). Unfair schedule.

Lakehead also has 4 weekends on their schedule when they play on 3 consective nights.

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
That’s gonna be a brutal second half for the players , and kinda sucks to see that happen to the second best fan base in the CIS ;)
Edit: I suppose they aren’t allowing fans anyway are they?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad