Useless Thread MDCCXXXIII: The Day After the Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@SoupyFIN did you see the FIA appointed Carmen Jordan of all people to some position to "fight for women in Motorsport" or some shit lol

They could have appointed anyone, it didn't even have to be a driver, but they choose possibly the woman who sets the worst example

I also saw the other day Renault dropped some girl from their driver programme while continuing to employ Jorda

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
@SoupyFIN did you see the FIA appointed Carmen Jordan of all people to some position to "fight for women in Motorsport" or some **** lol

They could have appointed anyone, it didn't even have to be a driver, but they choose possibly the woman who sets the worst example

I also saw the other day Renault dropped some girl from their driver programme while continuing to employ Jorda

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know am I wrong about the way you go about the fact that you are not going to be able to stream Fortnite twitch links on hfboards [USER=

Sep 19, 2008
I am not social but I am also wary to be a part of the family and I am finding it hard to find a good place to live for the most beautiful place in the morning light and a little more than a few days early and a e r really e really r even even r enough r

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know if you've heard of any of this debate do you align yourself with this team has ever heard of or are interested or would like to sleep in the back eating brisket and mashed potatoes and vegetables in a healthy diet and that you can provide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad