Useless Thread MDCCCXXXV - Don Mattingly Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Do Penguins fan treat Tampa Bay as a rival? Is that why you hate them so much?

Nah.

I’ve always thought Stamkos was overrated and I’ll always hate that he shared the Rocket Richard in 2010 with Crosby all because of an empty net goal.

Then there was the Hedman hit on Crosby that occurred during the game right after the Steckel elbow at the Winter Classic that probably made Sid’s concussion/neck issues even worse.

Combine that with their cap circumvention COVID Cups, their smug attitudes after COVID Cup #1 and the fact that they are whiny little bitches (particularly Kuch and Cooper), and yeah…f*** that franchise.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Nah.

I’ve always thought Stamkos was overrated and I’ll always hate that he shared the Rocket Richard in 2010 with Crosby all because of an empty net goal.

Then there was the Hedman hit on Crosby that occurred during the game right after the Steckel elbow at the Winter Classic that probably made Sid’s concussion/neck issues even worse.

Combine that with their cap circumvention COVID Cups, their smug attitudes after COVID Cup #1 and the fact that they are whiny little bitches (particularly Kuch and Cooper), and yeah…f*** that franchise.
Yeah, I didn't watch Tampa Bay during the COVID pandemic period, but now, I see they're whiners. That's why I totally turned towards Colorado.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I can't get one for...forever.

I'm just starting a new job, my daughter is potty training and starting preschool in a few months. This is after 2+ years of relative isolation (pre-vaccine it was complete isolation), a job change and additional parenting duties on top of normal responsibilities due to my wife's back injury.

In short, I'm way, way past burned out.

Me too. About 4-5 weeks into new gig, and it’s been great, but I’m way tired and feel guilty about it this early into it.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer
Sep 19, 2008
Was probably just “Take Your Kid To Work Day” with his folks.
⣶⣿⣾⣷⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⢀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣷⣸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⠃⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⡘⣤⠀⢀⣾⣿⣻⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡉⣩⠀⣦⡙⠟⠟⠛⢓⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣯⣿⢸⣿⣷⡗⠀⠀⠁⠒⠠⢀⢰⡿⠻⠼⠓⠂⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣻⣿⡟⣯⣿⢋⣯⡟⣿⠏⠿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣈⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠿⣟⣻⣿⣿⣇⡟⡀⠀⣹⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣦⣾⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿
⣿⠃⠐⢩⣿⣿⢟⠟⠃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠿⢿⣿⡄⢰⡆⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡏⡄⠀⠀⢻⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠅⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⠁⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠔⠀⠀⠀⠈⢟⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠘⠛⢷⡄⠀⠭⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢵⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢉⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⣶⣿⣶⣶⡄⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿