Useless Thread MDCCCXXXV - Don Mattingly Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1655647447315.png

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
I see geography is another thing you're weak at, Hamilton is not part of Toronto moron. :skeptic:

By your "logic" Baltimore and Washington are the same city since they are the same distance apart as TO and the Hammer. :help:

Hamilton looks like it's more or less in Toronto to me lol, there's no countryside in between, that entire region all seems connected up

People have this same argument about London lmao

Reactions: John Price

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Hamilton looks like it's more or less in Toronto to me lol, there's no countryside in between, that entire region all seems connected up

People have this same argument about London lmao

There are 3 separate cities with their own municipal governments between Hamilton and Toronto. Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga. Yes, thanks to urban sprawl they are pretty much side by side, but no one considers Hamilton as part of the GTA. Hamiltonians hate Toronto typically while your average person in Toronto barely knows Hamilton exists. Urban sprawl aside they are very different cities.

Sep 19, 2008
There are 3 separate cities with their own municipal governments between Hamilton and Toronto. Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga. Yes, thanks to urban sprawl they are pretty much side by side, but no one considers Hamilton as part of the GTA. Hamiltonians hate Toronto typically while your average person in Toronto barely knows Hamilton exists. Urban sprawl aside they are very different cities.
It's all gta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad