Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
did you see summerslam

200w.gif

no

Sep 19, 2008
everyone said it was good but it just recycled the same shit over and over. they have ppv's every f***ing 2 weeks now. MITB and then summer slam all in one or two months, nuts

WOW BROCK AND ACKNOWLDGE ME IN THE RING

who cares

they've billed this repeatedly already, heyman left brock and went to prop up roman, wow

haven't seen this before

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
everyone said it was good but it just recycled the same shit over and over. they have ppv's every f***ing 2 weeks now. MITB and then summer slam all in one or two months, nuts

WOW BROCK AND ACKNOWLDGE ME IN THE RING

who cares

they've billed this repeatedly already, heyman left brock and went to prop up roman, wow

haven't seen this before

jay-cutler-dont-care.gif

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Again we were told everything would be better than vince but a diehard wrestling fan like you still won't watch

To be fair, I don't really watch AEW either, and they've been arguably better than WWE in certain aspects for a while.

Is it late enough that I can actually enjoy BF4?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Again we were told everything would be better without vince but a diehard wrestling fan like you still won't watch
HHH kinda has to run with what Vince left, you know. He can't just cancel everything that was built while Vince was there. Brock vs Reigns being recycled over and over again is solely Vince's idea, and no one else. He's the one who was so stubborn he was unable to build any other wrestler into being a legit challenger, other than Brock, Seth and Bobby (and he was doing it with Theory). He's the one who completely murdered the women's division by letting extremely talented wrestlers go because they didn't want to dress ~sexy~ enough (Ember Moon notably) so he always had to recycle Charlotte, Becky, Bianca, Ronda and Asuka.

Sep 19, 2008
To be fair, I don't really watch AEW either, and they've been arguably better than WWE in certain aspects for a while.

Is it late enough that I can actually enjoy BF4?
I told you nobody with a good ping to US servers will play that until night time (7 pm at least)

I don't know why you insist playing at 10 am when these people don't play

I mean they used to...before 2042 came out

Nope, still mostly high pings, yet I persist and get top 5 on the team
playing at 9 am :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
HHH kinda has to run with what Vince left, you know. He can't just cancel everything that was built while Vince was there. Brock vs Reigns being recycled over and over again is solely Vince's idea, and no one else. He's the one who was so stubborn he was unable to build any other wrestler into being a legit challenger, other than Brock, Seth and Bobby (and he was doing it with Theory). He's the one who completely murdered the women's division by letting extremely talented wrestlers go because they didn't want to dress ~sexy~ enough (Ember Moon notably) so he always had to recycle Charlotte, Becky, Bianca, Ronda and Asuka.
the same issues you outline are true but are a mcmahon and corporate issue not vince only

his "idiot son in law" and daughter continue to run the company into the ground

Lmao at him taking shots at Hulk Hogan and "Oops I'm breaking the fourth wall" :laugh:

2 years ago (edited)
Pay close attention when he says “the rest of his stupid family” The look on his face tells you that he believes 100% in what he is saying. And years later....he was proven to be correct.

Sep 19, 2008
The problem with WWE is they market too many irrelevant characters. Who is Dominick Mysterion? Who is Doudrop? Who is Nicki Cash?

WWE superstars people know

- LIV
- Alexa Bliss
- Roman Reigns (only because he is promoted constantly)
- Lashley
- Logan Paul

that's it

Maybe your new "WWE Management" will actually retain talent this time and stop their unscrupulous practices which require WWE talent to work under contract :laugh:

maybe your new "WWE MAnagement" will stop letting talented wrestlers go for cheap ass pay cuts

way to lay off Big Show, Rusev Day, Bray Wyatt and anyone relevant to the company

Sep 19, 2008
Imagine watching WWE without Y2J, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan

Why would anyone want to watch that?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
the same issues you outline are true but are a mcmahon and corporate issue not vince only

his "idiot son in law" and daughter continue to run the company into the ground
his "idiot son in law" made NXT as relevant as his FIL's ran SD and RAW.

Then Vince decided he needed funds for his hush money payments so he nixed everything, released a ton of talented wreslters that hunter developped, and started over NXT 2.0 with the idea of hiring bimbos over actual talented wrestlers

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
The problem with WWE is they market too many irrelevant characters. Who is Dominick Mysterion? Who is Doudrop? Who is Nicki Cash?

WWE superstars people know

- LIV
- Alexa Bliss

- Roman Reigns (only because he is promoted constantly)
- Lashley
- Logan Paul

that's it

Maybe your new "WWE Management" will actually retain talent this time and stop their unscrupulous practices which require WWE talent to work under contract :laugh:

maybe your new "WWE MAnagement" will stop letting talented wrestlers go for cheap ass pay cuts

way to lay off Big Show, Rusev Day, Bray Wyatt and anyone relevant to the company
Literally all we need!

Sep 19, 2008
his "idiot son in law" made NXT as relevant as his FIL's ran SD and RAW.

Then Vince decided he needed funds for his hush money payments so he nixed everything, released a ton of talented wreslters that hunter developped, and started over NXT 2.0 with the idea of hiring bimbos over actual talented wrestlers
NXT is not relevant though

nobody still knows the guy with the riches bragging on NXT, see I already forgot his name

Easily gamepass
I knew I should have gotten a series x :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad