Useless Thread MDCCCXXXIII continue without supporting us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Of course I have to endure clueless coworkers talking about COVID and how they know everything about it after-the-fact.

"Ventilators are bad. One doctor came out and said that and no one listened to him."

Did no one listen to him, or was his hypothesis proven wrong? If I had to guess, you heard the initial hypothesis, formulated your opinion, then never followed up on the further testing.

"My children, they went COVID crazy and later admitted they fell for all the hype."

Almost a million Americans died, you dickhead

TheGreenTBer

Generational Lesson Learner
Apr 30, 2021
Of course I have to endure clueless coworkers talking about COVID and how they know everything about it after-the-fact.

"Ventilators are bad. One doctor came out and said that and no one listened to him."

Did no one listen to him, or was his hypothesis proven wrong? If I had to guess, you heard the initial hypothesis, formulated your opinion, then never followed up on the further testing.
do you work in the 1700's?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"They were doing a clinical test on ivermectin in the UK. We never heard the results of that test, how suspicious."

How much do you want to bet that the results of that test were released but you never heard about it because the conclusion didn't line up with the bullshit your propagandist of choice was pushing at the time.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Sep 19, 2008
Good luck to my good "friend" Jon Cooper in his playoff series tonight - - "seal the deal"!

Sep 19, 2008
Who is Omos, just another guy who's big and useless?
Yeah

They also remade Becky lynch look she looks bad

Screenshot_20220523-202922.png

Sep 19, 2008
The crooked and corrupt officiating took away a perfectly LEGITIMATE goal - - STOP THE STEAL!

Sep 19, 2008
Failure interim Andrew "Boo"-nette should be very worried about his job - - his team was just swept by the lightning. Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad