Useless Thread MDCCCXXX - RayP’s mother-in-law appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Haley Cavinder, 5-6, G, Sr., Miami

Twins Haley and Hanna Cavinder are so identifiable as a pair both on the court and in their enormous social media presence that it almost makes sense to rank them together. They should give the Hurricanes a big boost in national notoriety and in helping coach Katie Meier replace her top two scorers. Haley was an All-Mountain West selection all three of her seasons at Fresno State and was the conference's player of the year as a sophomore. Hanna averaged 15.6 points and 3.7 assists in her 85 games with the Bulldogs.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
1651116560042.png

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
WASHINGTON (AP) — If this is how Pablo López pitches when he’s not feeling particularly well — dizzy, sort of light-headed, “eyes lagging, in video game terms,” to use his description — imagine what the Miami Marlins righty will do on days when everything is perfect.

“Something wasn’t 100% right today (when) I woke up,” López said. “It took me a second to focus.”

So he hydrated, ate a banana — and was effective as can be Wednesday night, lowering his majors-best ERA to 0.39 by throwing six shutout innings to help Miami move above .500 for the first time in 2022 by edging the slumping Washington Nationals 2-1.

“Ahead in counts, mixing pitches. Really nice job. Just keeps doing his thing — and really on a night I don’t think he felt that great,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said.

Sep 19, 2008
I didn't tell Don to stop pinch hitting for Jazz

I just don't see why I should tell him as a neutral fan how to manage, it's not my place

That said he did sign for everyone so he is a good man

Sep 19, 2008
Although asking him to sign a picture of that would have been hilarious

Damn I should have done that

Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad