Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

836785424096690216.webp

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Read it and weep Mr. Price:

CHICAGO (AP) — Kameron McGusty and Miami jumped into passing lanes, challenged Iowa State’s shots and generally made life quite difficult for the Cyclones.

Turns out the Hurricanes play defense, too — at an Elite level.

McGusty scored 27 points and Miami advanced to the Elite Eight for the first time, pulling away for a 70-56 win over Iowa State 70-56 in the NCAA Tournament on Friday night.

Jordan Miller added 16 points on 6-of-6 shooting as No. 10 seed Miami more than held its own in a matchup of two of the tourney’s most stingy teams. The 11th-seeded Cyclones shot 32% from the field in the second half and finished with 18 turnovers.

“I can’t stop smiling. It’s just crazy,” a grinning Miller said. “I love these guys.”

With Charlie Moore directing the attack in his hometown, the Hurricanes (26-10) got their first win in the school’s fourth appearance in the Sweet 16. Next up is No. 1 seed Kansas — a 66-61 winner over Providence — on Sunday for a spot in the Final Four.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Bought myself 2 more high-end German-blown glass Roor.de custom bowls (for my German glass collection) last night online.

Several hundred dollars later now, I’m glad I had Mrs. MPF’s blessing to make the purchase.

I know some guys ol’ ladies who would kill them if they spent a fraction of what I have on glass. Or on my various collections in general rrally.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Bought myself 2 more high-end German-blown glass Roor.de custom bowls (for my German glass collection) last night online.

Several hundred dollars later now, I’m glad I had Mrs. MPF’s blessing to make the purchase.

I know some guys ol’ ladies who would kill them if they spent a fraction of what I have on glass. Or on my various collections in general rrally.
Nice, I collect hockey cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad