Useless Thread MDCCCXXV: Board Downgrade Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Stew and Bruce are back for another episode during the NFL combine. Who are some under-the-radar prospects to keep an eye on? Art Briles resigned from Grambling hours after Hue Jackson hired him to be offensive coordinator. Last week, Bruce stopped by Miami to chat with new Head Coach Mario Cristobal. The 'Canes are fast-tracking football facility improvement.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
In that podcast episode Mario is described as busy knee deep in recruiting right now. Very busy, working hard! Big things coming soon!

Sep 19, 2008
LAKELAND, Fla. — We’re four months in, and Mario Cristobal still hasn’t had a good night’s sleep.

It’s not that he hasn’t closed his eyes. He does usually for about three to four hours sometime after midnight when he’s done texting with recruits. But the Miami Hurricanes’ 51-year-old head football coach — who jokes he has a scuba tank of Cuban coffee attached to him and his assistants at all hours — doesn’t hide the fact he’s been working relentlessly since signing a 10-year, $80 million deal to resurrect the football program he bled for.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I miss going to a good local diner. They are now few and far between, fast food wasteland these days.
A good local diner is so good to have. Multiple of them. I don't care to be surrounded by the McDonald's and other crap. Those are only good if you actually need something quick.
There are two ramen places that I really enjoy going to and a mexican place that I like, and a good burger place that are nearby that I go to quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad