Useless Thread MDCCCXXII: Zaide is pretty cute v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Better hope your physician renewing your health card stayed away from Hollywood Upstairs Medical College

There is no doctor involved, it's like getting your license renewed, you just go into a provincial Gov't office and they take a new picture and issue you the plastic. I know we pay a fee for the drivers license and plates but I can't remember if there is a admin fee for the health card.

It's a pain though because those offices always have huge lineups, and most of the people ahead of you haven't even filled out any forums. :confused:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
There is no doctor involved, it's like getting your license renewed, you just go into a provincial Gov't office and they take a new picture and issue you the plastic. I know we pay a fee for the drivers license and plates but I can't remember if there is a admin fee for the health card.

It's a pain though because those offices always have huge lineups, and most of the people ahead of you haven't even filled out any forums. :confused:

Health card renewals are free. :)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Live look at Ix’s bathroom

plumbing-fail_o_988105.jpg

@Tarantula

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
The AI is already starting to replace truckers in the US.

I see a lot of choke and pukes going out of business when (if) this actually becomes wide spread. I'm going to miss those tarty waitresses asking if you wanted something else as a "side dish" while batting their over done eyelashes. Actually have missed that for years as I'm now older then any of them, ah, the good ole days. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
You know damn well they are going to have like 30 people online in one server in GTA 6, and claim they can't have more. Even when RP servers have 200 or 300 or even 500 people in the online community.

It all comes down to the community doing everything better than Rockstar. Even online with RP servers like NoPixel blow anything Rockstar does away.

This is what I want from GTA 6. Offline of course to play story. But online, you need 200 or 300 people minimum. And more fun things to do online. I know they add heists and Dre challenges occasionally but the things you can do online in NoPixel like get a job, make money...I'm telling you RP just destroys ANYTHING GTA did for GTA online. Period.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Flush all your worries away with Pepe Plumbing, #1 in the #2 business. BTW our back lot is available for hastily called and poorly planned news conferences, four seasons ain't the only place in town.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad